or Connect

Posts by NavyStyles

I want to second the recommendation that Buster made to check out maps. I'm a big fan of geography, and I think few things look nicer than an old, framed map (of your own hometown, homestate, etc). I'm also somewhat surprised no one has mentioned the photography of Ansel Adams. He captured some amazing shots of the American wilderness. Of course, his original photography is quite a bit pricey ($10K-35K). But, the matted prints and posters are much more affordable. ...
Most of my favorites (Keira, Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway) have already been added to this thread... But I haven't seen anyone mention Mandy Moore. So, here ya go guys.
Sorry odoreater. My fault...
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater They are too slow-paced for Americans?!? Hah! Are you saying that football, and especially baseball are fast paced? In football it takes them 3 hours to play a 1 hour game. And in baseball they spend more time sitting on the bench or standing around in the field than actually playing the game. Say what you'll say about soccer, but don't say that Americans don't like it because it's too slow-paced when two of...
edit: wrong thread. Good job, Italia!
Quote: Originally Posted by designprofessor tasteful And tasty looking dishes, as well.
Will a new job offer as many possibilities to wear a tux as your current job does? I know, if you've just started the job hunt, you might not have the search narrowed down enough to answer that. However, if you're deciding between two positions that both have an annual formal party of some sort, you might already know you'll have the opportunity to don your tux at least once a year. Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Ultimately what matters is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nantucket Red And for the record, I'm with FNB in this argument. So, answer "A," then? j, thanks for the welcome back, man. The increasing membership on here hasn't driven you crazy with incessant demands? I'm impressed, haha. It's been quite a long time, eh? I kinda summarized what's been going on in my life over in General Chat, so I'll paste a link to that thread (don't wanna hijack this one too much...
Congratulations, HS! Looks like you had a better-than-average Fourth of July, to say the least...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso Forget about learning, just use"The Dimpler". http://www.dimpler.com/ Where is the world heading when a man can't dimple his own tie?