or Connect

Posts by 7018

For all my boots, I toss the leather laces and go with paracord.  You can find 50ft rolls of it at hardware stores for ~$10 and you can make the laces whatever length you want.  It also comes in just about any color you could want.
 Where at in Denver?  I didnt know there were any Whites dealers around here
 When I sent my tracings/measurements in to Bakers, they gave me a size that was way different from my usual size of workboots.  So he shipped out a couple pairs of semidress' to let me get a feel for which one felt best.  Once I decided on a size, I sent the pairs back to him and got on with my custom order.  Worth a shot to email Kyle at Bakers, he's great to work with
 Great looking SJs.  Any pics of your last pair?  Would love to see how they held up over 20 years!
 These are incredible, would love to see an update on how they've worn 
Does anyone actually use their Whites for real work?  My daily work boots, custom SmokeJumpers  
Really diggin this jacket.  Hoping to grab it soon  
Sending this one back to the top.  Anyone else wearing this lately?  Hopefully someone has some worn pics of the chore jacket
I'm not quite sure what you're asking about the steel/celastic toes but my smokejumpers and hawthornes above are steel toe and blend in fine.
Cleaned up and oiled my broken in smokejumpers. Also picked up a pair of hawthornes as a backup pair for work. Still hoping to order up a pair of SDs very soon