or Connect

Posts by scootypuff

It's 17.5"
SOLD   Brand new, but did not come with tags. Gitman Vintage light grey oxford in size medium. Only tried on once, but never worn. Price includes shipping anywhere CONUS by USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Will be out of country till Sept. 4 but can ship next day once I'm back.         Pit to pit: 20.5" Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Sleeve length: 25.5" Back length: 31.25"
SOLD   Brand new with tags, Gant Rugger navy oxford in size small. Only tried on, never worn. Price includes shipping anywhere CONUS with delivery confirmation. Will be gone till Sept. 4 but can ship next day once I'm back.        Pit to pit: 20.25" Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Sleeve length: 25" Back length: 29"
I've got multiple pairs of brand new, with tags Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC jeans. These are all tagged size 32 x 32 so inseams measure to about 31.5". All measurements done using 'BiG' method. Comes with all the vintage details: selvage, copper rivets, capital 'E' tab, etc. All retail for well over $200. Prices include shipping anywhere CONUS. Please add +3% for paypal fees. International buyers please inquire for shipping price.   1. LVC 1954 501Z XX 'Beebop' Wash  ...
Brand new, with tags Raf Simons 1995 slim straight fit jeans in a dark indigo color. Features branded rivets and a horsehair patch on the back. Retails for over $500.  Price includes shipping anywhere CONUS. Canada buyers please add $8 and everywhere else add $13. If you want additional measurements or pictures just ask. Measurements done by 'BiG' method.       Size 30 measurements:   waist (aligned): 15.75" front rise: 9.75" back rise: 13" upper thigh: 10.25" knee:...
Brand new, with tag J. Crew dark grey vintage corduroy pants in their 484 slim fit tagged 30x32. Feel free to ask for more measurements or details.   SOLD   Measurements: waist (aligned): 16" thigh: 11.5" leg opening: 7"
Brand new, with tag YMC (You Must Create) slim fit trousers in olive green. Pockets have a camo print and outer seam also lined with camo print. Waist fits TTS. Retails for $225. Looking for a quick sale.   Sale price: SOLD   Size 30 measurements: waist (aligned): 15" front rise: 10.75" back rise: 14.5" thigh: 12" knee: 9" hem: 7.25" inseam: 33"   Size 32 measurements:   waist (aligned): 16" front rise: 11.5" back rise: 15.25" thigh:...
  Everything else is perfect but the leg opening is a bit large. Thanks though.
Anyone know of any jeans that are very relaxed in the thighs and taper down to the ankles? I am looking for jeans that are roughly 31-32" in the waist but at least 24.5" in the thigh and have a 7-7.3" leg opening. I'm pretty limited by my big thighs. N&F weird guy is too big in the waist and leg opening. The best I've found is Levi's 508 and Edwin ED-55. Anyone happen to know any brands that are >$100?
Brand new, in box and only tried on on carpet. Really nice canvas desert boots in a grey color, made in Spain. Perfect for summer. They retail for $170. Unfortunately my feet are wide and it doesn't fit that well. Otherwise they fit true to size for a US 10 or EU 43. Originally got off Asos but I let the return date pass. Stock pictures. Paypal only.   Sale price: SOLD