or Connect

Posts by scootypuff

I'm about the same build as you. Medium runs long in both the arm and body for me. Small fits better in terms of length but chest can be quite fitted almost, but not yet, to the point where the shirt tugs on the buttons.
Anyone know how much they typically discount at the warehouse sale?
Looking for new or gently used wings + horns anti-fit chinos in navy or black in a size 30 or 31 (30 preferably.) Let me know what you got and your price. Thanks!
SOLD Brand new, unworn four hole oxford lace-up in shiny brown calf leather, featuring a round toe, leather sole, leather heel, and front lace-up fastening. Tagged a size 42.5 and fits true to size for a US 9.5. I tried them on once on carpet and never got around to wearing them because I realized I had been ordering the wrong shoe size. Just want to get back what I paid for them. They retail for $795. Comes with shoe box and dust bags. Ships by USPS priority with...
Thanks for the feedback, I think I will try sizing down first. Med just seems a bit oddly large in the shoulders.
Do people size down for Everlane tees? I measured my tees in medium and they're closer to Everlane's tees in small. Or am I just not accounting for shrinking from washing (no dryer)?
That's what I'm wondering too. I only ordered sale items and those were apparently supposed to be discounted. But too good to be true.
Anyone know of a place that does chainstitch hemming anywhere from Orange County to San Diego? Don't really want to go all the way up to LA if I don't have to.
SOLD     Brand new, with tags. Inspired by the classic Danish fisherman’s sweater, first issued in 1979, from S.N.S Herning. Features navy and off white horizontal stripes, a crew neck, long sleeves, and silver button detailing on one shoulder. Slim fitting. Made of 100% virgin wool and knitted in Denmark.   Price includes shipping CONUS. Please add +3% for paypal fees.       Measurements:   Pit to pit: 18.5" Sleeve length: 25" Shoulder to...
SOLD   Brand new with tags, J. Crew Stanton chino in their 'urban slim' fit in tag size 30 x 30. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please add +3% for paypal fees.       Measurements: Waist (unaligned): 15" Waist (aligned): 16" Front rise: 9.5" Back rise 14.75" Upper thigh: 12" Knee: 8.5" Leg opening: 7.25" Inseam: 30"