or Connect

Posts by scootypuff

Bought these recently from the MMM eboutique, but decided they're not for me. They're the classic white leather/grey suede combo in a size 44 / 11 US. Just want to offer them to anyone before I send them back. I paid $270 so it'll cost that + shipping costs + Paypal fees.
Really wish I had one of those coupons right about now...
Probably going to get canceled
If i size up on CP's to a 43 because my feet are wide, will I be fine with a 42 in GATs? Asking cuz the 43's are gone :/
SOLD   Brand new, with tags SNS Herning Stark in navy blue in the new fit, tag size M. Never worn or even tried on. Price includes shipping CONUS by USPS Priority with tracking. Add $15 for Canada and $25 for anywhere else.   Chest (P2P): 18.5" Shoulder (S2S): 17" Sleeve length (shoulder to hem): 26.5" Front length (bottom of collar to hem): 22.5" Back length (bottom of collar to hem): 24"  
Anyone try on the tanker pants? Is it roomier like their antifit westpoints? The measurements on the website are identical but I'd like to double check.
  This one's not a one-time use code 
Looking for one of those 15% codes or - 30 usd that are expiring tomorrow. Pm me what you have and your price. Thanks!
Can anyone who has a size 43 or 44 in achilles low let me know the width at the widest point for the outsole? Thanks.
Anyone see their anti-fit westpoint pants at the sale?