or Connect

Posts by scootypuff

I'm usually a Medium in AA and most tees. I got a S/S tee in Small and it's definitely a size too big in the shoulders and chest. Won't be able to get a chest measurement until later next week though.
I just got it in the mail and they fit maybe two sizes large. Hopefully they shrink in the wash.
Medium whiskey calf might still be available. Charley recommended it to me even though it isn't listed on the site.
I thought so too, but I was able to change my moto to medium whiskey calf 2-3 weeks ago.
^When did you guys order?
Person I got it from had the body and sleeve lengths shortened .75" from a stock 48.
Brand new with tags, Margaret Howell London MHL poplin button-down shirt in army green/olive from SS '11. Tagged size S. Nice, dark olive color and contrasting buttons really make this shirt beautiful. Retails for $185. Price includes shipping CONUS. International buyers add $25 for shipping with tracking. Measurements:Chest: 21"Shoulder: 18"Front length: 25"Back length: 29.5"Sleeve length: 25.25"
TOJ1 Varsity in Black with reverse digi camo. Standard TOJ 48 measurements except body and sleeve were shortened in length by .75". Originally $380. Price includes shipping within CONUS. International please inquire.   Bought from another user here but didn't like the fit so have to re-sell. Condition is a 8.5/10. Worn 10 times total.    Measurements:  Chest: 20.5" Shoulder: Raglan Sleeve: 18.5" from pit to end of sleeve  Back length: 23.75-24"
Do you guys know what international shipping options have reliable tracking that doesn't stop in the US? I know there's Priority medium and large flat rate boxes and express mail, but are there any others? Trying to see if there's a cheaper option for shipping a 4 lb box.
Lol he's just advertising his own listing.