or Connect

Posts by tgaith77

I ordered it just last night...looks like delivery isn't until November or something.  The pre order price + 20% off got it to a fairly reasonable price. I'll report back once I get it...
Yeah, I know NMWA did the preorder...however, I don't think that was one of the fabric choices. 
Anyone know who's stocking this coat in this color/ fabric?   
Coming from someone who posted a reciept for his Porsche on the internet...
Your best bet is to make your own, fairly easy and likely cheaper too.    http://youhavebrokentheinternet.blogspot.com/2011/04/handmade-coat-rack.html   I know some posters have made their own, too (@thatoneguy?)
Yeah, forgot about that walnut. I guess I'm still looking for something in-between. Snuff suede (orange-ier?) is probably what I'm after. 
Anyone know of plans for additional colorways? The tan is nice, but I'd like to see something darker...like chestnut/ snuff suede. 
ter is the toj of the toj thread
  I was the one who said Luxire should buy the patterns. I mentioned it about a week ago in the leather jacket thread:  -Luxire is looking to do leathers, better.-Since the TOJ collapse, there's been a huge gap in the affordable, customizable leather jacket market (at least on SF).-Drew has revered, brilliant designs but also a business which is an inexplicable hot mess and is in desperate need of a generous benefactor.-Luxire has the reputation, infrastructure, supply...
Why doesn't someone just creat some sort of blank public "claim document/ spreadsheet" on Google that would capture all of the pertinent details:   Dates Amount Item description  Did you change your order ? Y/N Original order details Did you buy a spot from someone? Y/N Original buyer info  Form of payment Transaction ID  Contact info/ email/ forum handle Original address/ email  Current address/ email Etc.  Etc.      Each person would fill it out, save a...