or Connect

Posts by tgaith77

I read this as you were traveling back in time to the 1980s. I need to see more Evan Kinori.
I THINK TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS A PERFECTLY REASONABLE WAY TO CONVEY YOUR POINT TO OTHERS. THIS DOESN'T AT ALL SEEM LIKE I TROLL THE COMMENTS SECTION ON YAHOO. 
It seems only that the recency of their interaction has got RW feeling burned. Also, its not like this is going to hurt his (RW) business anyways. People who love RW likely loathe J. Crew for the same reasons. People who love J. Crew likely have never heard of RW anyways.    Someone who's prepared to spend north of $1K for a RW piece isn't going to be swayed last minute by J. Crews' accessible price point. 
It wouldn't be the first time J Crew has been accused of ripping off ideas.   Although it would be hard to prove that here (especially since J Crew has done paint-splattered/ patchwork stuff before RW was even around), the fact that they recently collaborated with RW makes this super sketchy. Hartley is right to be pissed. 
Yeah, Hartley from Rare Weaves loved that look too...  https://www.instagram.com/rareweaves/?hl=en
Umm, what?  T-shirt APCsBootsSynthhair
These look like they are made from chocolate-covered coconut
Haven't had much experience with the clothing, but for haircuts, Ashley was a great barber I used to go to when she was at Stag Barbershop in Milwaukee. Highly recommended. 
in b4   *posts link to Chef Curry 2s* 
We've been through this before with soprano...just ignore him