or Connect

Posts by tgaith77

So, by your own admission, you're targeting forum members in specific threads and, rather than have their questions answered here, redirect them to your website to build your own customer base?    Oh yeah, this can't miss...
That Harris Wharf is super good. I know those are Samurai, but I feel like the selvedge cuff is throwing off an otherwise really clean fit. Are they too long to stack? 
since everyone's x-posting from the challenge thread:     Billy Reid  AA tee Uniqlo cashmere scarf Helmut Lang black denim Dries boots     Inside lining:  
I think he was suggesting that Drew has cash flow from other sources (i.e. restaurant) that has now allowed production to pick up again
I have the same Esemplare fishtail...can  I post another fit and get @in stitches thumbs? 
  Billy Reid  AA tee Uniqlo cashmere scarf Helmut Lang black denim Dries boots           Inside lining:  
Looks good...has that TOJ broken in at this point? I remember that being super stiff in the beginning. 
Huh? When I use my PayPal card, it comes out of my PayPal acct with my regular checking used as backup funding.
Yeah @el Bert, that looks great! Looks like the shoulder lays flatter, correct?    Now I want to get namor's size VII and try again. Sigh.
Just get a PayPal debit/credit card...