or Connect

Posts by tgaith77

reallyneedshelp123
Sorry for the less than quality pic.  GRPborrellinom de guerre camarguaise boots
Thanks again NMWA, fits perfect...  
It's embarrassing how nearly every Moo post is swiftly followed up and defended with a Sinnedk post...like he's his doofus sidekick or something.
Just picked up these on eBay:        Do any of you guys who own camarguaise boots have problems with the wider shaft fitting under jeans or pants?   None of my jeans have a hem smaller than 7.75" or 8"...I didn't really think it would be a problem, but now I'm wondering.
Everyone's going to be in real trouble if @Parker shows up and posts a fit   He wins...even if if he doesn't post.
Last year, I found a couple purple leaf camo jackets at TJ Maxx for $100 each...flipped them on eBay for $250 a piece. Regret not keeping one for myself.    
This is the only piece I'd be after.     
Wow, that game punched me right in the feelings...I would have much preferred it to be a blowout by the Seahawks from the start. As a Packers fan, that was as tough of a loss as I've ever had to swallow. Congrats, man.
Yeah...its going to be way too big. I'm 6'2", 220, usually 54 or 56, XL, and usually a Schneider VII in outerwear. The Merino size VII from NMWA felt really big.