or Connect

Posts by tgaith77

ter is the toj of the toj thread
  I was the one who said Luxire should buy the patterns. I mentioned it about a week ago in the leather jacket thread:  -Luxire is looking to do leathers, better.-Since the TOJ collapse, there's been a huge gap in the affordable, customizable leather jacket market (at least on SF).-Drew has revered, brilliant designs but also a business which is an inexplicable hot mess and is in desperate need of a generous benefactor.-Luxire has the reputation, infrastructure, supply...
Why doesn't someone just creat some sort of blank public "claim document/ spreadsheet" on Google that would capture all of the pertinent details:   Dates Amount Item description  Did you change your order ? Y/N Original order details Did you buy a spot from someone? Y/N Original buyer info  Form of payment Transaction ID  Contact info/ email/ forum handle Original address/ email  Current address/ email Etc.  Etc.      Each person would fill it out, save a...
Isn't that what the patterns are for? I guess I plead ignorance here, but isn't it the patterns that largely address the fit/ style? Sewing, construction and the ability to work with leather is a separate animal.    Ultimately, the goal here would be for Luxire to clear up the 2 year backlog of orders at the same level of TOJ quality and give Drew an out. Outstanding orders could be fulfilled under the existing TOJ name. If they were to purchase the patterns, new orders...
Seriously, this should happen...     -Luxire is looking to do leathers, better. -Since the TOJ collapse, there's been a huge gap in the affordable, customizable leather jacket market (at least on SF). -Drew has revered, brilliant designs but also a business which is an inexplicable hot mess and is in desperate need of a generous benefactor. -Luxire has the reputation, infrastructure, supply chain, customer service and is, by and large, generally well reviewed...
Luxire should buy TOJ's patterns.   That would solve...everything.
 Well played...you got me, Thumb Collector.
Yeah, I've just always showed them my phone with the tracking number and a form of ID...never had any problems. 
I wish all posts involving critiques of Benes' fits would be filtered into a junk mail folder
 $3k in imaginary jackets and $5 for a week of cookies for breakfast... ftw, indeed