or Connect

Posts by pascoa341

Thanks for the answer. The whole wedding will be a bit over the top and people were recommended to dress up boldly, so no real worries of upsetting the bride (lord knows what she may wear :-). I understand that it's a bit difficult to find matching shirts and ties, but was hoping there would be at least some variation possible. Good to know this may be difficult though.
I'm looking for a suit to wear to a wedding and given the limited budget I have, I found one at suitsupply that I liked:   http://www.suitsupply.com/suit-brown-check-washington-p3377/P3377,en_GB,pd.html?start=6&cgid=Suits&prefn1=color&prefv1=Brown   Now I would like to make a bit of a statement and go bold. What would you be able to get away with, with a suit like this? As the suit already has a pattern, I do not really know what you can do with the shirt and...
            Any other recommendations? Is there an alternative to Suit Supply up North (or in the Midlands even)?
Hi there, new here to styleforum. I need a new suit for weddings and general business wear. I do not feel very comfortable in the very slick salesperson suits that you tend to get dressed in if you go into your local suitshop (At least here in the North West UK) As I mentioned I am a NOOB, but I do know that I want something different from the standard suit. I'd like it to be slightly more sporty (should be wearable without a tie) and preferably in a bit of a funky slim...
Hi there, new here to styleforum. I need a new suit for weddings and general business wear. I do not feel very comfortable in the very slick salesperson suits that you tend to get dressed in if you go into your local suitshop (At least here in the North West UK) As I mentioned I am a NOOB, but I do know that I want something different from the standard suit. I'd like it to be slightly more sporty (should be wearable without a tie) and preferably in a bit of a funky slim...
sorry - had not seen the question thread - moved the question to that thread. Please delete!