or Connect

Posts by Petepan

SOTD: Le Labo Patchouli 24- really enjoyable smoky frag here. Patchouli? What patchouli?
 Not sure what you do, but I did find it tiring lugging around mahogany chairs and a bottle of sherry whilst smoking a cigar when I am out and about! I also get some funny looks....
Excellent. TF AA split update: CoffeeDudeGuy 30mLJM 30mLCDreamer 30mLCox 30mLThe Ernesto 30mLliber 30mL We are go for the first bottle. Price for 30mL in quality glass sprayer bottle is $75 plus normal postage ex Sydney of $10 for Melb, Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast.  To be confirmed: lennier and Arch3r.  Edit: "Dirty smells" is not a reference to normally negative stuff such as garbage, puke, rot, etc. It refers to animalic accords such as cistus and castoreum which...
Totally different. Whereas TL has one dominant and clean scent, AA is multifaceted and complex. AA is also a good example of how fragrances used to smell, with a juxtaposition of "nice smells" and "dirty smells". This is a better reflection of real life scents as opposed to the wave of aquatics and ozonics popularised by Americans who just likes to smell "clean" and "fresh" eg Acqua di Gio, Calvin Klein One, Issey Miyake Leau D'Issey.  The best I could describe it is using...
What do you think of this? 
You've got good taste Cox. Any compliments on the Tuscan Leather yet? Does Madame like it? Tom Ford Amber Absolute Split- first bottle:CoffeeDudeGuy 30mLJM 30mLCD 30mLCox 30mL One more taker required for first bottle. If they are more takers, I can source another 250mL. Come grab them before this disappears completely.
Ummm, AA has been discontinued, so they are not available at the usual retailers.
I am hogging an old decant at the moment. Not much left. Still need more numbers to get the AA split going. At the moment, only JM and CoffeeDudeGuy interested.  Need 3 more participants to take 30mL each....
 TL just pipped by Amber Absolute. AA is like great food for the nose, an olfactory delight. Oh BTW, apparently TL smells like cocaine, not that I would have a clue....
^^^ That looks like a defect. I would not accept it if it was full price merchandise. BTW I have the same shoes. Makes me happy just looking at them.