or Connect

Posts by Petepan

A friend of mine years ago was extolling the virtues of watches made entirely by hand, even the parts, which I was skeptical of. Even if possible, not sure I would prefer the inexactness of hand work compared to machine precision in something like a watch. Just rather curious about it.
 On a related note, I cannot understand the fascination for watches "made entirely by hand."  Could someone explain this to me?
 I suppose a tongue pad may fix the problem if it eventuates. I have the same problem with low instep. BTW nice shoes, waiting for more comments on how they wear.
 Fantastic boots @RogerP  Close to drooling with envy.
 With the lacing being so close together, I suspect you might find these too roomy once the shoe breaks in.
 If they are gonna tell porkies, at least have the courtesy to do a decent job. A Chinese billionaire handing out fake Rolexes to government officials will be unusual. The watches are probably the President DayDates in gold, white gold or platinum, and if it is the platinum, the weight of the watch will instantly be noticeable.
Glenkaren Cleaner and ConditionerSaphir Cognac CreamCollonil Diamante Burgundy CreamGlenkaren Dark Brown PolishLots of brushing
Thank you. Original color is tan, which you can see at the tip of the shoe tongue. I need to find time to work on the toetips and brogue lines next.
4 years old pair.....
So what??? The plural of anecdote is not data.