or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Hard to wrap my head around that.
Square ends remind me of socks. Dont want socks around my neck. Women's stocking, I could be persuaded....
What exactly is wrong with a discussion of socioeconomic status and preferences for shoe buying? And as an extension, shoe care?   Unless someone has data from extensive sampling and research, postings here would by definition be anecdotal. Is it not a bit of a red herring pointing that out repeatedly whenever there is a difference in opinions?   For lovers of traditional art and skill for humans, you might want to be aware that computers now rate higher than doctors...
Balls or no balls, I am not a fan of bird shit all over my pants.
Super easy 3 courseAppetiser: Natural fresh oysters, lemon wedges, tobasco sauce on side.Mains: Grilled salmon fillet without skin. Salad= the 4 leaf bags mentioned by Cox. Do a super duper dressing of honey, balsamic vinegar and mustard. Just mix the dressing and adjust to taste.Dessert: Get a small cake from a shop. Serve with Connoiseur icecreamWine: white for the meal- Margaret River stuff is fantastic.Report back on the win.
Do a simple experiment. Get a person the best fitting bespoke shoes with leather soles and ask him to walk 5 miles in it. Then repeat with the cheapest pair of Nikes. Ask him which would he prefer for the third trip.
I never deny that a good fit is of importance. Neither was the proposition crouched in mutually exclusive terms. If I am taking a long walk, and walking long distances is not a daily or regular occurrence,I wear rubber soles. Wearing leather would just be silly.The same proposition applies to spine and body posture. If you are saying to me that you are getting rid of all your leather sofas and soft cushion, and installing planks in your car seats, then at least you might...
No it is not. There is a world of difference with different soles. For example, the difference between Comfort Soles and leather soles in RM William boots.
$50 at Mister Minute shops in Sydney.
 My application for membership: