or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Anyone tried fugu? A cross between chicken and fish. Interesting but once is enough.Also first time in Tokyo, at an izakaya in Shinjuku:Me: "Miss, excuse me, can you tell me what is that dish on the next table?"Waitress: "Oh, that white thing with soy and shallots? That is tofu."Me: "Excellent. Please bring me one. Plus some more Hakkasan."It was not tofu. Tasted good, but cholesterol laden. Found out next day at the fish market that it was fish guts.
 Good find, and nice shoes. I am sure someone will sell you a box for less than 30 quid if that really matters.
Lol! How about a slow braise in a french oven, or pressure cooker?
They are all hand-welted I believe, but you can verify that information directly by visiting the Styleforum threads dedicated to these guys, look at their website, email them or give them a call. In the last instance, you might need to brush up on some Italian. They both have an SF clientele base, so they can communicate in English. Just that more complicated nuances might be lost in translation. You will probably need a few months, given the coming summer in Europe, their...
 For the price you are thinking of paying for your crocs at Harrolds, you can get something made up by Bestetti or Meccariello. The latter can modify his last to fit your foot on his Aurum range.  If you like croc, here is one (plus you get to specify colors too):  Here is one of Bestetti's half-croc:  Having said that, not sure how much time you have remaining until the wedding, so that may limit your choices somewhat.
Brices on Castlereagh Street or Coombs in Strand Arcade.
How often will you be wearing the shoes post wedding?
Shoulder width 42 cm????
 You are not the author of the photo, so this is not an IP dispute. If the competitor is misrepresenting your product in some way, and they are based in Australia, you may have recourse under the Trade Practices Act or the Fair Trading Act of the particular state. Personally, I dont think the legal process presents the optimal way to solve the problem. You can win the battle on the commercial front with much less resources and distraction as long as you have a quality...
Perhaps it may be that cloth woven on old mechanical looms are more durable than modern cloth woven in fast automated machines.