or Connect

Posts by Petepan

They do have Formula 1 and..........nope, cannot think of anything else....maybe easy banking I suppose. Food is okay.
 Lovely!   Is the Florest Jumper actually available in stock or do we have to wait 4 weeks?
 Not crazy at all. I am tossing up on a jumper boot in Florest too. 
^^^ I have the same pair and absolutely love it. Can hardly wait for the weather to cool down and I can break it out again. 
 For Phuket places to eat, the best is always street food. My tip is to go out at night, and just look at the alleyways off the main strips where all the locals are having their dinner. You will find stalls with fresh seafood such as fish, king prawns, lobsters, etc on display and they are reasonably priced and prepared straight away for you. I recommend steamed whole fish in a broth of lime chilli herbs- it will blow your taste buds away.  Alternatively, you could...
Is it me or does the Hiro last look like a French mini baguette? A bit more waste suppression needed IMO.
 Just wondering, were you the same gentleman I spoke to at the Paris Atelier in January this year? And yes, pics of the flint suede please.
For me, it was the regular Arca, but the Arca boucle looks really good too. And the damned patinaed suede in grey was out of this world.However, their prices are getting a bit too high for me. Current prices are not too far away from Meccarriello's Aurum line. Different aesthetics of course.
Bruce Fields (Rue de Richelieu, 2 mins walk from Carmina) for men’s shirts Made in France and suits from decent fabrics such as VBC.   Corthay (Rue Volney, 2 mins walk from Charvet) for superlative shoes but get your wallet ready.   Finsbury Shoes is also decent for affordable shoes.   JM Legazel (either Printemps/Lafayette) for shoes and leather goods with crazy customised patina, and less waiting time than Septieme Largeur.  Altan Bottier also has colourful...
If you get a chance to pop over to Sydney, Kazuna can MTM the near exact same style of shoe for you.