or Connect

Posts by Petepan

I wouldn't know, never tried dragging burnt ash before.
 There is a clear difference in smells between tobacco and burnt ash.   
Oh my goodness, how the hell did I miss Italian Cypress? It should be perfect for our current hot weather! Ok guys, I am going to do some testing over the next few days with Italian Cypress. If it passes the test, and if I can source it for a good price, then it will go up as a split. JimmyHoffa, you should post more. Dont forget that you can layer the scents and different combos to give you interesting results. Oud Wood with Tobacco Vanille for instance.
Not labelled. Just clear glass perfume sprayer bottles. You can just stick a small round label on the top or at the bottom for easy ID, but generally, you can tell which is which just from the color of the juice. 
All decants are standard 30ml. No shrinkage when you deal with me :-)
Oops, so sorry, yes you are in the list. Thanks again.
Mate, you are already in the NdN split. Please check your recent messages because this is ready to go. I have also PMed you about the Oud Wood and TV.
List of Oud Wood luminaries now:   List of participants, just in case I missed any: Gerry Nelson Coxsackie cemi1988 ozloupgarou JimmyHoffa Spandexter joiji skeen7908 AndrewJamesDean roshambo Journeyman   Big thank you guys!
Hoping Neroli gets on the same boat as the Oud Wood but so far no confirmation yet.
A big thank you to everyone who made Oud Wood a go. Tremendous response in less than12 hours, must be some sort of record. List of participants, just in case I missed any: Gerry Nelson Coxsackie cemi1988 ozloupgarou JimmyHoffa Spandexter joiji skeen7908 Apologies if I have missed someone. The split is NOT CLOSED so further participants can join at any time. Thanks again, and I will send out a PM in roughly two weeks, maybe earlier, when the stuff arrives in Australia.