or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Hoping Neroli gets on the same boat as the Oud Wood but so far no confirmation yet.
A big thank you to everyone who made Oud Wood a go. Tremendous response in less than12 hours, must be some sort of record. List of participants, just in case I missed any: Gerry Nelson Coxsackie cemi1988 ozloupgarou JimmyHoffa Spandexter joiji skeen7908 Apologies if I have missed someone. The split is NOT CLOSED so further participants can join at any time. Thanks again, and I will send out a PM in roughly two weeks, maybe earlier, when the stuff arrives in Australia.
Oud Wood is 7 out of 8. Who is the lucky 8?
Quick update on splits: Oud Wood is now 5 out of 8, so this remains a distinct possibility.
Tuscan Leather smells like the leather of a new car, or alternatively, cigars and chesterfield sofas. Can be worn year round. Oud Wood smells Arabic, but Westernised, scent of woods. Noir de Noir smells of dark rose, chocolate and wine/port. Tobacco Vanille smells of duh, Tobacco and Vanilla. Amber Absolute is difficult to describe but is quite unique plus you cannot find it in stores now because it is discontinued, as one of its ingredients has become way too expensive...
Tuscan Leather and Amber Absolute are already available. Noir de Noir is proceeding. Call for payment probably tomorrow, and decants out Monday or Tuesday ex Sydney. There are still portions of NdN available for anyone interested. Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille still waiting on  minimum numbers to proceed.
Tom Ford Split Updates   Oud Wood 3 out of 8 minimum (unlikely to go ahead at this rate) Noir de Noir 6 out of 8 minimum (going ahead) Tobacco Vanille 1 out of 8 minimum Tuscan Leather- Available, no minimum required Amber Absolute- Available, no minimum required Except for Amber Absolute, prices are $75 plus postage ex Sydney. Amber Absolute is $95 plus postage ex Sydney. Decant sizes are 30ml in glass sprayer bottles. I need 8 minimum to get started on each, but...
Tom Ford Split Updates   Guess everyone is either in balance sheet repair mode, or trickling back to work.   Oud Wood 2 out of 8 minimum Noir de Noir 2 out of 8 minimum Tobacco Vanille 1 out of 8 minimum Tuscan Leather 1 out of 8 minimum Amber Absolute 1 out of 8 minimum Except for Amber Absolute, prices are $75 plus postage ex Sydney. Amber Absolute is $95 plus postage ex Sydney. Decant sizes are 30ml in glass sprayer bottles. I need 8 minimum to get started on...
Pics or it didnt happen.
Tremendous news for the fragheads here. Shipment due to arrive in 2 weeks. I have secured the following: Oud Wood Noir de Noir Tobacco Vanille Tuscan Leather Amber Absolute Except for Amber Absolute, prices are $75 plus postage ex Sydney. Amber Absolute is $95 plus postage ex Sydney. Decant sizes are 30ml in glass sprayer bottles. Neroli is still subject to confirmation. I need 8 minimum to get started on each, but could go up to 16 or 24 or 32. For Noir de Noir,...