or Connect

Posts by Petepan

That too! But even adding one pair every year will result in a decent sized collection, especially with good care. My oldest shoe now is a Blake stitched Bally- 8 years old with buttery soft leather. Cannot bring myself to retire them, since it was a present from my wife back in days when we were still struggling financially.
^^^ I've ordered the medium, 29 inches length, which fits just right for a SC on me (I have a shorter torso compared to arms and legs- just imagine a chimp variant shape, that's me). I think the jacket variant is longer than the blazer.  I figured I can risk a punt at these low prices, especially since these are still make in the UK.
God Lordy, these and the new Merrmin shell boots are just killing me, and I have only just recently bought some Carmina Shell boots. Dont you wish you are a caterpillar sometimes?
Finally found a decent quilted blazer on sale. Perfect for travelling.   Heads up Gerry.     http://www.yoox.com/us/41401926BQ/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41401926BQ&sizeId=
If the Devil wears the much maligned Prada, one wonders what would the Almighty wear? Something humble perhaps, maybe Harris Tweed??
Both subjects are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
Because you are not "special" enough. Keep praying.
Not sure whether this is the correct thread, so apologies upfront.   Need a book recommendation, not fussed whatever genre. Prefer thought provoking ones, rather than just entertainment.   For reference, these are some of my memorable reads (that I can remember):   Life of Pi- Yann Martel The White Tiger- Adiga Aravinda Red Mars- Kim Stanley Robinson (although I dont fancy the overly detailed descriptions) The Professor and the Housekeeper- Yoko Ogawa Dune- Frank...
Wholeheartedly agree.  I would add, being used as they were intended and designed, in the context of the environment of the user.
Yes. Given how busy they must be with both wholesale and retail operations, it is a surprising delight that they still take the time and care to provide good service to individual buyers via telephone.