Posts by Petepan

Now that is an idea. How the heck do you ferret out these joints GF? Edit: looks like they are in Surry Hills, is this the mob you are referring to? http://www.solomonbros.com.au/general/home.aspx
 lol...I fail to mention the small print that the $ is defined as HK dollars, or JP yen, whichever is lower.  No shoes for me....
 Probably true, that is why I tried a tongue in cheek reply the second time round. No hard feelings. But to be honest, I am rather cheesed off by fxh for good reason. I ignored the first jibe (go have a look back), but I could not resist a swipe at the second (I am in shock and bereavement after all). The tall poppy syndrome is well and alive here. A $2k range stipulation widens my field of alternatives/suggestions when time is of urgency. Mate, if someone hands me a...
 I was just looking for an overcoat, in a matter of some urgency and sombriety, but thanks for the comment anyway. The reality is that some people are simply not as funny as they think they are, and that includes me.
Thanks Cox, just did Voi last week. Niente re full length coats. Running out of time to make one, need it for an unexpected funeral procession in weather expected to be windy, icy and snowy in the middle of god forsaken nowhere.Anyway, knowing your predilections, looking forward to pics of the Cucinelli. Wish I could afford THEIR longcoats, hehe....
Sigh...let me try this again...Mate, I need an overcoat, not a sports jacket.Is that better?
 I know. It can be challenging trying to stimulate lesser minds.  Not sure who is junking up the thread. If I am not mistaken, we were talking about overcoats before you turn up with your schoolgirl uniform and half-assed trolling.
 Wow, glad I made an impression. Funny I cant really remember much of anything noteworthy from you. I guess sometimes a pile of crap remains exactly that. 
 Watching, waiting, not much happening. Ahh promises promises Slippery Pete? Oh, thanks for the compliment the way. 10% personality of DR's sock is quite an achievement!
 He mustered up enough creativity to edit the text on the post too. Oi oi, you Slippery Pete...