or Connect

Posts by Petepan

A few more food/beverage items you might have missed: 1. Bruny Island Cheese (available at Salamanca market or from Wursthaus);2. Tree ripened apples (available at Salamanca market);3. Tasmanian whiskey (bloody expensive though);4. Pick your own strawberries from organic farm;5. Free range eggs;6. Milk, cheese and chocolate made from local milk farm- Wicked in Richmond. Re: suiting. It is a slippery slope down the curve of diminishing marginal returns. I am quickly...
Just curious, does this Canali have a drop 8? I recall seeing something similar in HK about 2 years ago. It was on sale, but did not kop.
Dat be Canali, not susu. Great suits, wish they would lower the button stance, and use horn buttons instead of plastic. Really nice to wear though.
Looks like quite a few gents did some shopping over the weekend.   I miraculously came across a few Canali's in the correct size (46R), and God Forbid, the fit was spot on. Other than cuffing and letting out the trousers by 1 cm (moi= big ass with small but tall frame), no other adjustments required. The fabric is difficult to find on OTR, a navy/blue melange with a non-shiny/matte, dry soft hand. Another fabric is a light grey with skyblue pinstripes, also with a...
 It depends on for whom it tolls...
 Agree re above. Also, the pants appear to be draping in an unusual manner. Is that because of the stance?
 My missus tried them on at the store. Surprisingly, she said she liked them, they were comfortable.
 I thought it was JM that coined the phrase: "I will find you, and I will kill you." Nice house JM, congrats. When is the party? 
 Er gad, my eyes!!!!
 I tried Saphir Marron. Did not work as well as the burgundy. It is counterintuitive, I know....in fact, Saphir Hermes Red worked better on tan than Marron. Start with the back heel first as the test area. If something goes wrong, vodka will strip the cream easily