or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Yesterday, I tried on Aqua Vitae from MFK.  Lasted over 6 hours, way beyond my expectations.  The drydown is really good.   Also sprayed some Lumiere Noire Pour Femme on test paper, and put it on my office desk.  Another amazing piece of work, and I find it even better than the Pour Homme version.   Apart from the Cashmere Oud and Velvet Oud, there is nothing in the MFK line that I dislike.  As I am headed to Paris soon, I think my wallet is in trouble.  Also...
Brownman, very nice shoes. I dare you to let the indigo dye from your selvage jeans bleed onto the shoes. That would be hell of a patina.
Sounds like Aqua Vitae from Francis Kurkdjian.  Just order the samples to try first.
Cmon cmon, dont be shy....
Shorten to Laudo Sartorial Excellentia. Okay, someone put that into Olde English calligraphy.
Stands for JR Ewing, made in Dallas.
I remember Osiris saying he is pulling the trigger on some Carmina shell boots?? Pics??
I am nearly at 10 years, but unfortunately she discovered online shopping.
A quick plug for Jason's ties (Henry Carter to newbies).  Just received my 7-fold.  Absolutely beautiful, and a personal note by the man himself, very rare these days.  Highly recommended.   Oh yes, Jason, I am also waiting for your upcoming flannel trousers.
I was quoted something around the $150 to $250 mark.  Actually, the Scribes have double soles.  The outer sole is glued to the midsole.  I think the midsole is stitched to the welt.  So instead of stitching up the outer sole, we can just wear out the outer sole and heel normally, and then get new ones glued on again. This only applies to old Scribes.  The new Scribes apparently uses thinner soles with an improved method of goodyear welting.