or Connect

Posts by Petepan

WTF?Xmas functions= bitching and whinging session culminating in a piss up with insincere smiles, platitudes and tired old jokes.Seriously, yet to even RSVP on this years invites.
 That would be correct.
 What is the price for my silence? 
 And by God, all of them MUST WEAR SOCKS!
In Sydney unfortunately, and in any case I prefer Pepsi.
 Stop drooling please. And next time, please dont use your pocket square for wiping.
 A few more food/beverage items you might have missed: 1. Bruny Island Cheese (available at Salamanca market or from Wursthaus);2. Tree ripened apples (available at Salamanca market);3. Tasmanian whiskey (bloody expensive though);4. Pick your own strawberries from organic farm;5. Free range eggs;6. Milk, cheese and chocolate made from local milk farm- Wicked in Richmond. Re: suiting. It is a slippery slope down the curve of diminishing marginal returns. I am quickly...
Just curious, does this Canali have a drop 8? I recall seeing something similar in HK about 2 years ago. It was on sale, but did not kop.
Dat be Canali, not susu. Great suits, wish they would lower the button stance, and use horn buttons instead of plastic. Really nice to wear though.
Looks like quite a few gents did some shopping over the weekend.   I miraculously came across a few Canali's in the correct size (46R), and God Forbid, the fit was spot on. Other than cuffing and letting out the trousers by 1 cm (moi= big ass with small but tall frame), no other adjustments required. The fabric is difficult to find on OTR, a navy/blue melange with a non-shiny/matte, dry soft hand. Another fabric is a light grey with skyblue pinstripes, also with a...