or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Are the LBM sizing consistent? If I remember correctly, you are size 36. What is the shoulder and length measurements on yours?On a side note, looking forward to some new Caruso and Maco suits arriving. Hopefulky minimal alterations rquired.
 Are you happy with the two shirts you ordered? If so, you now have the exact measurements. Send them off to Luxire.
Old shoe box- free.Old tshirts- free.Large horsehair brush from Florsheim- A$20.Small brush from anywhere- $5.Get waxes, creams and polishes from shoepolish.net.au which stocks both Glenkaren and Saphir.Baller shoes.
 Wait for the Tesla, save like mad for 2 more years. Take Uber in the meantime.
 It appears that you might be having issues with certain aspects of marketing, not marketing per se.  After all, getting word out to the public that a product/service exists, is also part of marketing. Surely the knowledge that something you desire actually exists adds value to you, rather than detract from it? I get the gist of what you are saying though. But I reckon you might have cast the net too far on your first go. That's no biggie.
What exactly is intrinsic value?
 Who is this guy??
Folks, be afraid, be very afraid :-)   http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/government-mulls-online-shopping-lockouts-in-gst-crackdown/news-story/19e3cf3d3eb533dcc93293cfeac88db1
This one: