or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Are there any doctors on this forum who knows something about medical imaging technologies? Please PM, thanks.
I have just checked all the tracking, Some parcels have arrived at Toorak, but others are still stuck "in transit". Posted all parcels on Monday, hoping they will arrive latest Thursday. No luck. The absurdity is that footing another $14 and dumping the whole parcel into an Express Post satchel will guarantee next day delivery.  
Yes, but also not exciting, for that price tag.  Ernesto, is that the particular "dirty smell" you are after?
Okay peeps. I have tried the Tom Ford summer scents, and seriously, I suggest you save your money. Costa Azzura smells just like Acqua di Gio on the drydown. Neroli Portofino is okay, but your money is better spent on Atelier Cologne's Grand Neroli or Trefle Pur, both available online or at David Jones.   I can host a further split on TF Tobacco Vanille and after that, perhaps another Amber Absolute, and then a Tuscan Leather.   The price for the Tobacco Vanille is $65...
Are you near Anzac Parade towards Kensington/Uni NSW? The Indonesian joints are pretty good and decent value for money.
I'll check it out once I finish the book. Some online reviewers said the movie did not quite capture the olfactory imagery conveyed by the book. You can literally smell the stench of 18th century Paris reading through it.
^^JM, I have the same shoe but in saddle shell. Such a great last, and the cognac is so deep and rich. Extremely envious.
Reading the book Perfume by Patrick Suskind. Amazing, even in translated version. Thank you to Cox for recommending this.
ELDO samples arrived todays. First tried Rien Intense Incense, the opening is kinda unforgetable blast of aldehydes, incense and leather. I can see why people compare it to Leather Oud. Similar vibe but without the oud. I do prefer the drydown though. Unlikely to be FB though. Next up Afternoon of a Faun. This is nice enough, but the immortelle is really pronounced on my skin. Smells a lot like my wife's immortelle beauty products from L'Occitane. Again, unlikely to be...
Yes gentlemen, we know the answer is 42.