or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Hilton Hotel lobby, near Town Hall.
Angelique Noire- who would have thought i would find my favorite green frag within Guerlain? Does anyone know whether Guerlain will sell refills for this?
You guys are comparing dick lengths on a public forum in a language you are not fluent in. Just calm down and think about that for a minute.
The MFKs are really pricey though.Guerlain at DJ offering a good deal on L Instant PH, for $113 and you get a gift pack of ladies skin care valued at $115 for your other half.If specifically lemon that you are after, I recently tried L Occitane Lemon Verbena and it is pretty good, although it probably wont last too long on skin.Chanel Pour Monsieur or Dior Eau Sauvage EDT are also workable at a decent price, without letting yourself descend into the addictive madness of...
Tried Angelique Noire again. I really like this. It is competing with Memoir Man for my next FB. Anyone here able to help me decide? My hunch is that you will tell me to get both....sigh....
Where are the accessories (aka the bridesmaids)??
Those are good choices. There is also Wilson Asset Management, PIE Funds (have closed now I think), and other boutique funds. I was trying to keep it as simple as possible. BTW buying shares in Magellan itself would have made you a motza, never mind the funds.
Oli, choose the lowest cost indexed fund from Vanguard. When your fund reaches $100k, set up an SMSF, with all funds still in a low cost indexed fund.   The majority of fund managers do worse than index, so you are playing low probability by choosing a specific fund manager (unless the manager happens to be Buffett and Munger).  The key controllable element in your hands is to keep costs down. Dont worry about market gyrations, just stick to the low cost index fund come...
Used the Glenkaren cleaner conditioner today. A bit more work than using Renovateur, but with perseverance and lots of brushing, the results are pleasing. Plus my shoe cabinet now smells of oranges. Thanks to Sartorial Scum for organising the buy.
Talking about gentlemenly cologne, SOTD is Grand Neroli.