or Connect

Posts by Petepan

I prefer the blue too. Do you have more grey suits or navy suits?
 The most horrendous "Malaysian" cuisine could be found there.
 If it still bothers you, try rubbing with some old nylon pantyhoses. A little (very little!) dark colored wax may also help.  
 Not a problem at all. A little bit of cordovan cream, then brush and brush and brush until your arms fall off. Even a wet rag wipe down, then brush to eternity.
 Don't think so. Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Phillipines, India, China are just a few countries that comes to mind.In many of these places, long-sleeve shirts and slacks without tie is already over the border of formality.
 Some of the Herring branded shoes are made by Loakes. Just check the last specifications. You can also just contact Herring directly to get the full details. If you are dead set on Loakes, then use an overseas shipping proxy. Loakes has prohibited all its overseas distributors from shipping directly to Australia, I presume to protect the local Loake distributors. Enrico Santi on Pitt Street in Sydney sells Loakes, often at reasonable markdowns (but still dearer than...
I find that unlined jackets help immensely against the humid heat.A loose weave cotton/linen blend I find works better than pure linen.Unbuttoned the jacket to improve air circulation, ditch the tie if possible.Also agree, grenadine and knits totally screams SF brigade. No personality.
Dont think you will need padded shoulders. Both colors sound great.
Agree. IMO there is too much herdthink apparent in SF over all these years. Most of the fits are frankly getting really boring, not because they are bad, but basically from sheer repetition of a few basic themes. Not helped when subjective opinions of "ugly" gets delivered "caustically"- a deliberate attempt to be obnoxious is a bit stale.