or Connect

Posts by Petepan

Burnt tires- is it something like Bulgary Black but without the synthetic screech?
What is your impression on this?  I have been trying to get a sample for ages just to try it out.  I am not too fond of Duro though....
Okay guys, we are at 7 out of 8 for the Tuscan Leather. Last call!
Just one more for TV, but another 4 available.
Okay guys, I can do another Tom Ford Tuscan Leather split. Price is $75 for 30mL plus $10 postage ex Sydney. 5 spots already taken, 3 spots remaining. Joiji, sliq, ozgaloup, i have already noted your participation. Thanks.
TF Tobacco Vanille split is now up to 4 takers. To recap, $65 plus $10 postage ex Sydney for 30 mL. Need another 4 to make this a goer.
Landmark- ogle at some Bontonis, EG, Aldens at Tassels, also Corthay, and then nearby outside of Landmark in same area you can find John Lobb and JM Weston.  Berluti and Boggi can be found at TST Harbourside Shopping Mall. Lunch at Atelier Joel Robuchon. Accomodation in the middle of Nathan Street, Mongkok with the other protesters, if they are still there.
Are there any doctors on this forum who knows something about medical imaging technologies? Please PM, thanks.
I have just checked all the tracking, Some parcels have arrived at Toorak, but others are still stuck "in transit". Posted all parcels on Monday, hoping they will arrive latest Thursday. No luck. The absurdity is that footing another $14 and dumping the whole parcel into an Express Post satchel will guarantee next day delivery.  
Yes, but also not exciting, for that price tag.  Ernesto, is that the particular "dirty smell" you are after?