or Connect

Posts by marmottan

^ One or two sport coat(s) and the blue cotton hooded jacket (outerwear). Thanks for Barneys, however they mainly sell shirts/trousers.   That one looks quite cheap btw: http://www.barneys.com/Black-Fleece-Drawstring-Waist-Jacket/501758096,default,pd.html?cgid=sale&index=43
^ In my opinion, a 10.5E (even a 11D) should fit you perfectly regarding what you mentioned. I wear 8E and 8.5D in the Barrie and 8.5 in the Van. Needless to say that you are advised to try before purchase.   Hope this helps.
  Frans Boone offers a large variety of colors, probably the largest choice for Alden on the net.  http://www.fransboonestore.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=337_347_299&product_id=56
Quite disappointing with the SS12 BBBF sales. Only 30% - 40% discounts whereas 50% discounts were commonly applied till FW11. I was waiting for some pieces that I don't find discounted enough to purchase them.    Anyone has bought from BBBF?
Not sold ?! Guys, you're dealing here with some of the very best cordovan loafers ever.  Cannot let these unsold..
  Ultimate saddle shoes. Really nice. Enjoy them.
Hi everyone, Here's an exceptional Paul SMITH business folio that was used 2-3 times by myself. Comes with its chocolate leather trims, internal zip pocket, two handles, removable shoulder strap, purple canvas lining, and all it's bright colors of course! It is in excellent shape.   It was all the time ABSOLUTELY protected from light, dust... No pet or smoking at home. This is quite a rare and well known business bag due to its high quality and originality. The...
Curious to see how people can wear these. Good luck with your sale though.
Hi,   You know the deal. Classic loafers, versatile shoes.   There are Alden's Leisure Handsewn loafers, but they are the unlined version for Brooks Brothers.  Made in USA and built on the Van last.   Will fit a standard 9E/9.5D.   They are goodyear welted.  They have leather soles.  The shoes have been worn once.  NOT more. They do not come with the box, but they come with one large shoe bag.  There is a mark on the footbed to prevent returns.  On the...
Hi,   I bought this very nice and versatile blazer a few days back, but it doesn't fit me. At this price, it's a steal! Please, don't make me put it on eBay. It is in excellent condition, brand new. From the F/W 2011 collection. Made in Japan. Twill Blue TB3 Specs: - Horn buttons - Flap pockets - Single Vent - 3 roll 2 - fully lined - Red, white, blue grossgrain Measurements: Shoulders: 17.8 in. Length: 30 in. Sleeves: 23.5 in. Chest: 19 in. $SOLD shipped worldwide...