or Connect

Posts by ascher07

Would anyone want to do a MTO of basically Epaulet's Carmina Emerson Jodhpur boot or is that sort of thing uncouth? Thanks!
Anybody have a pic of the Carmina Jodhpurs in the wild or can speak for them? I've been on the fence for months. Thanks!
A few pages back, I believe you mentioned a camp moc coming soon. I may be just one man, but I would be on that with a quickness. Also, do you plan on making a MTO load out for the wool pants as well, or is that a cotton only club? Thanks! Keep up the great work.
Quick question. Is the shipping included in the USD conversion app or is just the VAT taken out? Thanks!
Thank you.
I have 2 pairs of Carminas: an 11UK Inca (which are too big) and a 10.5UK Simpson (which after a godawful break-in fit relatively comfortably). I'm looking at a pair of boots on the Forest last in a 10.5UK. Do you guys think that would work? Thanks.
I was curious if you guys had any plans to do any make ups similar these jodhpur boots? I think they're beautiful, and you guys always seem to have the best prices around.
I did, but sometimes numbers don't tell the whole story.
Are there anymore versions of the Wyatt jacket on the horizon? Muchas gracias!
Anybody know how the fit on these compare to Epaulet? I find their XL to fit perfectly, so I was thinking of trying the New York Slim in L. Does that sound right? The shirts look quite nice.