or Connect

Posts by mattcritchlow

@luxire email sent!
Perhaps Moon? http://www.moons.co.uk/apparel/heritage-collection/melton/
Here's another way to look at it. You, arguably more than many of us here, stand to benefit considerably from getting a shirt pattern nailed down with Luxire. You have a very complicated shoulder fit. Even if it takes another iteration or two to get it down, which is normal as others have said, in the long term what you're about to spend on the shipping cost is completely trivial.
Agreed. Though does it have to be Breanish? Not sure if the mill itself was part of the delay on that project. If I recall, the cost was up there as well. Not that there's anything wrong with this project as-is, but I'd be really curious to see what another mill like Lovat, Islay, M&E or even Dugdale might be able to do.A slightly more outlandish/casual idea would be to see a Donegal version from Molloy & Sons.
Great, thanks everyone! Will report back on how it goes.
∆ Good to know. Thanks!
First, thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. I've learned a ton reading up on it.    A friend and I acquired a few 'starter' bottles, based off of advice from this thread, and are going to do a tasting soon. Wondering what you all think of the best order?   My current thoughts are:   Macallan 12 Cragganmore 12 Talisker 10 Lagavulin 16   We may try to grab a Highland 12 to add in as well, perhaps right before or after the...
Great idea. While I don't experience this with Oxfords, I have with some other cloths. Is there a shorthand description for this we can use until you do standardize it? I'd prefer to not be any more verbose than necessary.
I agree. I'm a bit underwhelmed as well. But still thought it worth sharing.