or Connect

Posts by Geran Brown

I'm over here confused of what is going on but I guess I should get excited about it
I know this is an appreciation thread but maybe you guys can help me. I currently have a pair of AE Strands in size 8D from allaboutshoes (user on here). I was measured at an Allen Edmonds store before I bought them and they said I was an 8D. Unfortunately when I wear the shoes, about a couple hours of walking in them the area around the ball of my foot starts to hurt and it gradually gets worse throughout the day. All my other shoes (non dress shoes) are size 8. Is...
Has anyone ever asked Meermin if they could do a beveled waist and/or fiddleback sole?
Thanks for the reply. I didn't know they were listed on their site already, must not have paid too much attention.I wouldn't buy the classic line suede ones since I want a pair of the copper suede from the GMTO
Did anyone see the suede wholecuts Meermin put on their Tumblr page?
WOW! Those are beautiful! I've never been a loafer fan but they are starting to grow on me.
Has anyone thought about oxblood shoes?
I like those a lot . That Olfe last is lovely and I really can't wait to see the new chiseled last
If I didn't just order their Classic suede shoe then I would be all over this as this was the model I wanted instead of the Hiro last.Maybe I can sell mine when they come in and get on this one
Right now, their website is the only place I believe.