or Connect

Posts by aussiejake

Could you guys do a oxford cloth popover shirt? I'm guessing that's entirely possible?
Yeah I'm not too sure yet about that light green. Couldn't pass it up for $40, but am unsure if anything will go with it. Any suggestions?
So I won three eBay tie auctions the other week in the early morning, which cost me $180 all up, and finally they've arrived from the UK :)   The seller was away for a couple of days so threw in another unsold tie to make up for the delay - one with which I forgot to bid on and really wanted anyway. All NWOT. Here they are:       The tie on the right is a light green, but is slightly darker than it appears in the photos. Was that a steal or what?
I believe that 20% off deal ended today/yesterday, might have missed it.
Full canvas from $975 is great. Any estimates on costs of extra pair of pants?   Also, this is a broader question to anyone, is there any advantages of half canvas over full canvas?
Is there a difference, or is it particularly bad, if I use a slightly lighter or darker shade of brown on my Loake Aldwych's for wax and cream? Exquisite Trimmings has the medium brown which is lighter, and the dark brown which is darker. Or should I buy else wear with an exact match?
Yeah the thing with the denim is it's going to take some guinea pig buyers in here to buy the jeans and then figure out how bad/much the stretch factor will play.
20% off at Exquisite Trimmings with EX20 coupled with VAT reduction = a nice saving.
You should go through and name the styles/colours for us playing at home. Some lovely ties, great collection.
Awesome news :)   11-13.5 oz is great, but another couple around 15-16 oz would make me happy with the range. Colour wise, we need a dark black.       Why does it have to be comparable to $300+ denim brands? Why can't they just do quality, Levi's-tier non-raw options for those of us that want decent quality jeans with minimal fuss.   The majority of denim wearers don't care about insane quality denim and super high quality sewing and options.