or Connect

Posts by aussiejake

Gah, sold out.
I am pretty unimpressed with the weight, thinness and texture on two of the cheap dress shirt fabrics in my first order. I got the Lustrous Fine White and the Pale Blue Poplin 2/100 (a strange blue in real life) for references sake. Not even in the same league as my other shirts which are of Thomas Mason fabrics, so it's time to step it up with my next Luxire order.   Does any one have any experience or recommendations for more premium, heavier, substantial...
Need staple colours (navy, blues, charcoal) for the super heavy weight. Any ETA on more colours?   The 'heavy winter weight' are laughably and embarrassingly thin a sock of that name.
How thick are the socks? I can't stand thin stuff and resort to wearing two pairs of Viccel socks on most days.
Katrina's Designs (alterations) on Flinders Lane, has anyone used this workshop and can compare to the usual high quality of the Bourke Street store?
Jesus. One brand? Get your sizing perfect?
A quick search of the RM Williams thread found these two posts.
You guys do realise that's simply the 50% deposit, right?
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424053111903927204576574553723025760 An article with some further background and information on them. Really enjoyable stuff.
Boxing Day sale at Luxire?