or Connect

Posts by aussiejake

X Post from Aussie thread:   Just found out the difficulty of taking a decent photo of navy pants in poor lighting, with a camera phone and in a bathroom.   Some terrible photos of my new shirt:     My thoughts are that the body fits very nicely, but the upper arm could be taken in a touch on my next shirts. Length of body and arm seem spot on. Any other thoughts?   Photos of the pants I want altered:   Want the pants slimmed from thigh down and the...
Just found out the difficulty of taking a decent photo of navy pants in poor lighting, with a camera phone and in a bathroom.   Some terrible photos of my new shirt:   [[SPOILER]]     My thoughts are that the body fits very nicely, but the upper arm could be taken in a touch on my next shirts. Length of body and arm seem spot on. Any other thoughts?   Photos of the pants I want altered:   [[SPOILER]] Want the pants slimmed and the leg opening tapered. The length seems...
  One option is Nialma, who have an owner in Melbourne who can come and meet with you, select fabrics and fit you up. They have Thomas Mason Silverline, 4x shirts @ $120 per.     Small feet as well (size ~8-9). My ankles are stick thin, so nothing really fits them well OTR.   Will try and get some photos up soon.
I'm a very skinny guy. The pants were already tapered slightly by MJ Bale but, looking at them in a different light now, they aren't slim enough. Throws the suits proportions out when the top half is fitted and slim, and the pants aren't. I'll post fit pictures maybe tonight for you guys to judge.
Great post thank you.   But damn, seems it'll cost near $200 to get my 4 pairs of pants hemmed and tapered. I wonder if MJ Bale will help me out, as they didn't slim them as much as I'd like.   Edit: Scratch that, with a cuff the length is perfect on the pants. It's just the leg opening all the way up the leg is too baggy. I'm guessing it will cost ~$40 per pair to get the whole leg tapered?
Good results/quality? Remember any pricing?
Any help with this guys?
Any recommendations from the Melbourne/Victorian boys for a quality tailor for jeans and suit pants without breaking the budget? East/south-east suburbs if possible.   Would like jeans slimmed calf down and hemmed and suit pants slimmed throughout the leg.
Some good quality, nicely priced non-raw denim would be oh so lovely. You guys are killing it lately, great work.
Hey Luxire, echoing what someone mentioned a page or two back, you should get some denim options in and do jeans. The internet would be won if you could get decent quality MTM jeans.