or Connect

Posts by aussiejake

Hey Luxire, echoing what someone mentioned a page or two back, you should get some denim options in and do jeans. The internet would be won if you could get decent quality MTM jeans.
The hell is going on in here?
Indeed, let me know.
Still looking for affordable (read under $100) dress belt options.
My thoughts on raw denim: I don't even like that faded, honeycomb look that develops on them. I wish there were more brands at the moment that focused on quality, non-raw denim.
Tell us more about shirts and accessories that your new venture will sell? Similar stuff to P Johnson?PS looks good on my SGS3.
Would be perfect, if only they did skinnier widths. They look lovely though.
Those sound great, I'm always searching for some decent local gloves. Will pick up a pair when the weather starts warranting it.   Very nice. Look forward to hearing/seeing more about it.
TOJ1 black/black 2011 varsity jacket - size 48 with 46 body length.   Now discontinued and only selling due to it not fitting me.   Pits across: 20.7 Front length: 22.4 Back length: 24.2 Sleeve: 29 width @ pit: 7.9 width @ cuff: 5.6 Black body and sleeve, reversible side is black as pictured.   Brand new in perfect condition.   Selling to Australians, $320 $305 shipped anywhere in the country.   http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=7641
Luxire is getting a good rap lately, or one of the guys that do Thomas Mason fabric (Nialma is one).