or Connect

Posts by 13g411

Plus one the toe taps and initials question
If it's not to late I'm interested in the group mto
13G411 Sharp medium no dont care park
New, all tags etc. still on bought this from Malford but unfortunately is just does not fit me (I have low shoulders, this jacket features normal) and I missed the deadline for return.  Ralph Lauren RRL Caruso Navy Blue Check Patch Pocket Jacket   Features of this jacket are as follows: Made in Italy by Caruso 100% Wool Navy blue with overcheck 3/2 Roll Button Ventless (belted back) Non Functional cuff Semi Lined RRP £780 Size 38R Underarm to underarm:...
Any news on this?
I have noticed an unatural amount of wear in the crotch region of both pair of suitpants I have. They do not feel tight but maybe they are, is this anything you guys have experienced and do you now of any way this can be mitigated? As of now I would wear out a pair in a couple of months wich does not feel ok.
Maybe a weight loss would be suitable for me. However, I think that I'm pretty average when it comes to weigt and body shape (usually wear medium and waist mesurements is 32,5 inches). One pair I have is the A-range which I think is s 110, and one pair i think is s 130, to me I dont notice any differance between the two, its probably the rubbing part. I actually dont think that I can loose that much weigth maybe a coupe of pounds but i dont know if that would make any...
I have noticed an unatural amount of wear in the crotch region of both pair of suitpants I have. They do not feel tight but maybe they are, is this anything you guys have experienced and do you now of any way this can be mitigated? As of now I would wear out a pair in a couple of months wich does not feel ok.
I'm considering another suit and I might opt for the wide lapels this time, the thing is that I wear a small size on my suit (appr. 38 US) and I don't want the lapels to stand out too much. Would appreciate any advice and/or thought. Kind regards,
The tux looks really good, what lapel width did you go with?