or Connect

Posts by Jpmorris

That shit made my day. Wes, i've seen enough pics with you I think i might be able to ID you in person, esp with the talk of the blue nailhead haha.
Ok homies, I've been trying to do the school thing and the wommenz thing so i haven't been on here in a looong time (3.3k unread posts). I've got a decent DFW haul from the end of the summer to post sometime soon.  However, I (or rather a good friend) need your help with ANY DECENT SUIT IN 38R. That should fit my boy just fine for his purposes OTR. He has a wedding to go to, and I don't have a damn thing smaller than 40. Hit me up please, again brand isn't important, but...
Lemme alone brian! Haha, last time I checked I swear I couldn't find a NOS pair... That was well over a month ago, on my phone.... I guess I should've picked up both pair I saw (i had an idea that I should, but im not typically a 30+ pair of shoes to flip type guy.
E-thrift Yeah, I don't care if you don't like gator, you know these are FRESSSSSSSH. Have to have been worn fewer than 10x, he accepted my offer of 120, these retail for well over 1K. Per my suspicions the primary skin is a center gator belly, confirmed by Spoo (but i guess that guy can't even authenticate a BB tie, so they're prob not even real skins ). Other e-thrift was RLPL LS Linen shirt for 18.99 shipped, (not posting a link because i want to ride this...
Disregard my last post, apparently people came around and gave homie his due props on the dope ass vicuna overcoat.   Ok, this is something I've been wondering about... NWOB/NOS/deadstock Florsheims, i've run across both pair, and each time I think they wanted like $30, neither were shell. What do these normally bring in? I know someone one here mentioned that they were surprisingly valuable at one point, but couldn't find any comps on eBay last time I checked.
On page 5194. WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? SOME DUDE POSTED A FUCKING VICUNA OVERCOAT AND NOT A WORD?! I'm ashamed for you all, homie was new too, I think. I've been surprised by the lack of props on certain items before in general, but this is a new level of wtf...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261255319726&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Billy Reid FF grey flannels, 38x32 (sorry MZ, but you could get them taken in). These haven't been selling on Ebay and it pisses me off, they should go to someone on here who will realize just how badass they are.
  I'll keep the haspel to try to rock it in the spring, and Tahari was NWT and $2 so I said fuck it.  
@5128 Ok here is part 2 of DFW NWT Tahari, Haspel, Charvet (take that xenos! lol) RT regimental, Etro, RT silk knit                             unicorns         HOw old is this? Not sure on size, prob 44Rish, get at me if interested, dope pattern                     Womens, seemed fairly...
At page 5114 so I can go back. First part of Haul, im going to try my best to get the other, better half up tonight. Recent HF suit for a BIG man. 56 Portly... Do we have/know anyone in this size?     Italy Polo, dual vent, ticket pocket, 100% linen black 40R sicknasty Cherry popped, first BBGF w/o holes and shit. I think its like a 40R, don't quote me on that though. Single vent, solid grey, FF pants   Another recent-ish HF suit,...