or Connect

Posts by reploid

Thanks masn, now I feel even more like i did the right thing :)
Yes I have, but I consider the rise to be an issue, I want a lower rise like the PS has, or the NC...I ended up getting size 28 PS, and while I wait I tried on a size 28 skinny from a store over here and they fit just fine with a bit of spare, and while they do have a bit of spandex on them the measures are the same from the measured pair of PS that the store I bought from gave me, so I'll find out soon and post pics once I get them. Thanks for your answer nonetheless! 
Editing this post since it got no answers and I figured a lot of things out by myself and still need help.  I live in a country that does not have a store that carries APC, so I have no choice but to buy them online.   I´m 5´9 and weight 154 lbs. My jeans waist is a solid 31, my thighs are 10 inches across calves and knees both around 7.25. I e-mailed a webshop and asked for some measurements on a few specific pairs of apc denim. They took some pairs that they had in...
Just copped 2 pairs of NS size 27 at cultizm, a denim and a black one, coming from a rescue size 28 which i love. Really like the fit on both of them. They are still vanity sized, at least judging from this batch. The black ones are a bit tighter, had to breathe in to button up the last 2, but totally manageable. The regular denim ones I had trouble with just the top one. My rescues were loose from the get go, so its a nice change, and I like the fit on both so far....
Some pics of my rescues, been wearing them since may pretty much everyday, and i think they are turning out ok despite being a looser fit specially for someone midly skinny. They're size 28 and im 5'7'' 145lbs. There's a wallet fade, some honeycombs and whiskers already settling in.
Well, that´s pretty much what I was going for...thanks so much. The rescues were pretty much comfy from the get go...Like after a week, impossible to wear without a belt at the hips. I love how they fit at the legs, despit being loose its kinda molded and just a nice look overall, not like old people str8 jeans.  For the NS, i want to slim down a little, and I think it having 7.75" at the knee is all I need to know that its comfy and wont be too tight at the calves.
According to the contextclothing chart for New Standard sizing, the only difference between the 28 and the 27 is the waist...I´d rather get it a little tighter around the waist if the other measures are exactly the same (and some people confirmed that the NS 27 they got had at least 7.75" at the knee which is what id consider comfy) than get a 28 and get it to be too loose on the waist after a few months. My 28 rescues were 30 at the waist when i got them and grew to a...
Hi guys, Im looking for some advice regarding new APC's. I'm 5'7'', weight about 145lbs. My waist is 28'' above belly button and 30'' when measured 2in below my belly button. I bought a pair of APC Rescue size 28 at the beggining of the year that I absolutely love for its general fit, but the waist on it is about 32'' after all my months of wear. It was never terribly tight at the waist, and loose everywhere else but that was the fit i was going for (except the waist)....
Ended up getting the Rescues at 28. Went to a nearby Levi´s store and tried a 30" 501 and the waist fit like a glove, not even needing a belt. And that is kind of what I wanted with the Rescues so i think that I´ll be just fine. Worse comes to worst i´ll just have them tailored to look like a levi´s 557 (relaxed bootcut) thru the inseam, without messing with the selvage line. Will post pics once they arrive. Decided to go with the Rescues because the pockets are lower...
Thanks for the reply, but let me ellaborate, just to see if you really get what I mean and my actual sizes...   my true waist (above belly button) is 28''. my jeans waist is 30'' (2 inches below belly button) thighs are 16'' calves are 14''   This is sort of the look im going for (me wearing a levi's 557 - relaxed bootcut, 29-32)   Id also be fine with either one of the looks below from people who posted pics of themselves wearing APC rescue:   Are you sure I cant...