or Connect

Posts by gambit50

Someone asked and I really have no idea. Do not recall ever noticing it in any shop. Any information appreciated.
What was the discipline you received? If it was having a hand lopped off by light sabre, much respect to your lord/overboss/organization. Also, since we have not seen how sartorially proper your robes were, I cannot comment if punishment was jusified or not.
While usually not a fan of exotic skins, that first example from Shirahama Bottier might be enough to swing from a baller outfit to a baller pimp outfit. Very nice. BespokeMakers: Pricing of Quadrifoglio? While I got my United Nations bit on(Japanese, English and Italiano on the site) I did not see any numbers which I expected though missing them is entirely possible. I think I like the styling, overall, as a collection for myself more than some of the other makers in...
No?!
Really?If I ever meet a consultant of risk or most everything else from a large firm who knows anything about anything in their supposed subject of 'expertise' it will be a first.In fact, since OP cannot pick out his own outfit he should certainly be hired by a big gun firm to be sent out on assignment as a style consultant to all of their corporate clients.
+1 for Saturday just to help keep a count. Thank you, LA Guy.
Not sure what you mean regarding the convenience of taking in the waist of the trousers.Do you mean that it would be a very large reduction in the waist?It can be done and if you like the suit and prices, why not? Of course, if the reduction is large the seat needs to be recut. The simple taking in of the waist band will not suffice. At least to make them spot on.Betel,your problem is that you are just too bloody big and huge for the OTR of mere mortals.LEgoiste,While I...
Size down. That might not work either but this is surely too large.
They do not appear to be bowing much(fishmouthing, if that is what you are asking) but your pics are crap. Also, pull up your trousers. I do not believe that is where they should rest. This will also make the jacket not seem to have such a high button stance in your case.
My advice would be to ask questions and do your research before already having chosen a tailor and having an appointment for the next day. If you are clueless as to what you want and what to ask at this point, I fear you are at the mercy of the shop. Unless you study up right quick.