or Connect

Posts by gambit50

Nice one.I like the color quite a bit as well.
Very nice. I wonder if it would look proper on myself. Anyway, since I have praised and thanked Nutcracker before for his excellent contributions(all deserved), I must do the same for you BespokeMakers.
A few ties for your pleasure. 2. Charvet Place Vendome - Green Silk with Red and subtle Blue Dots. Good condition 3. Yves Saint Laurent YSL - Red Silk with Chain link pattern. Good Condition 4. Kenneth Cole - Blue with White Line wide Cross hatch pattern. One side of label stitching loose but OK otherwise . PM with inquires.
WTF is going on in this thread?
Sorry to correct your English ,Marco, but it is 'Mafoofame'.JRD: Summary would be everyone accusing the other of being a shill, fraud, liar and promoting rubbish tailors in Napoli. Along those lines.That is all you get you lazy SOB.
These are the 80 Ohm version which will not require an amp if used with a phone or laptop. At least not that I have ever used or required. The physical condition is very used. Headband is in good shape, minor nicks on the edges but not on the fat inner resting part. Ear pads are worn and there is heavy wear to the cups(model writing in white is off) and attachments. A few, what appear to be, paint spots. Nothing is physically loose, they are sound and sturdy.Ear pads have...
Dress shoes are not made for driving. I thought this was obvious but you seemed to think there is some dress shoe you can take to do laps at Monza. Especially since you mentioned 'performance' then I figured either you do some actual driving and should know better or you think the everyday slog through wherever necessitates full gear, helmet, etc. In the latter case, I really would rather disabuse anyone of that notion. Driving friendly features will turn your shoes less...
What magic are you seeking? And what type of performance driving are you doing such that your dress shoes do not do the business?Whatever you do on a daily basis can be done in dress shoes, manual or automatic. Are they the best? No.But I do not see the manual causing much of a difference if you drove with your dress shoes in your automatic days.Unless you are heel toeing while in traffic but then your beautiful shoes will be ruined.Honestly, I think this question is a...
I was going to ping you about your DiNocera goods a week or two ago after reading the 'other' Napoli thread and all the barbs thrown hither and thither. Also, to again apologize for our snafu re: Napoli. I still feel quite awful about it. Anyway, I look forward to the pics of your suit and your discount disclosure, regardless of whether it was solicited or not, is the action of a proper gentleman.. Others should be so above board in these fora. Also, because I assume...
Excellent condition Corneliani Linea Sartoria(their top shelf line) Super 100s Charcoal Pinstripe suit. This can be used for the office or special occasions. The tag is 52R though it is cut slim and will do possibly for a 40R. 2 button jacket. There is no apparent wear to the fabric..It looks hardly used and will give years of satisfaction. Non functional cuffs. Price is shipped CONUS. $190 $165 SOLD Measurements: Shoulder, seam to seam: 18.7" Length BOC: ...