or Connect

Posts by gambit50

Nothing wrong with Drake's ties at all. Just that if you need X somewhat different ties with various constraints I think you should allow for other brands so you do not drive yourself mad because you are find them all by the same maker. I am not one for black in ties(or possibly as a very small accent within a pattern but even so) as I am against black suits as well. In your case, given you are not even wearing black shoes, my objection would be even louder. I prefer the...
^^^I hope English is not your first language asking the question(and subsequent explanation of your own thought process) that you did.
Your idea sounds fine. For details, I would also second the rec: black shoes and solid suit. And a white tie base with white shirt? Think about that. As you describe it this is too much white on white crime though I am not suggesting there cannot be white in the tie.And why would you want black/white to pair with navy suit? That is a 'no' for me. Hopefully, I am not alone. And why do you seem to care so much that the gifted ties are Drake's? Expand the purchasing...
^^^ Ah, c'mon, I am sure you are slathered in SPF 50. Plus, 90F is not so hot.
If that were Ambrosi, the pents would be invisible. Same as they are delivered.Signore Gent,From the limited pics and I do realize the process is hardly over but I think your friend's shoulders in the first pic look a bit wide. Less so in the other pics but yours look better.Did both of you just 'go with the flow', ie housestyle or did he make requests or denote preferences as I know you said you did not?Good luck with the final outcome. But I guess I will see it for...
Fantastic new with basting, Stile Latino by Attolini 2pc Suit in a versatile, beatuiful Charcoal Herringbone weave. True spalla camicia on this one. Soft, unpadded with sleeve shirring. Double vented. 3 roll 2 button jacket that is quarter lined. Trousers are flat front, low rise with button up fly. (I do really like the style of these) It does not fit its intended master so it is to be sold to a new , lucky owner. Excellent, affordable way to some great Neopolitan...
YES!!!
Why don't you just show the link to each? Attolini has 2 cuts, currently. They are mostly similar though. Guessing without even a look, they are the same unless it is completely obvious they are not from pics.
Those measurements are surely not for your usual 40R. Even without them you can clearly see in the picture that this is for someone with a long torso.
Ha, you have revealed your true self. I have the only explanation for all of this. AmericanGent == THE Compulsive Liar!