or Connect

Posts by gambit50

Haha, I am much more reserved in my use of &*)()*& and:devil: here than in my messages within ebay. When she implied the ties were fine and I am making it up, I posted here and vented a bit, sure. Hope she just offers to refund original ship.I will ask, explicitly, later and if not, go through ebay. Again, if she were gracious, I wouldn't be here though I am glad I found out about how to get original shipping back when the seller is a scumbag. Since I am using so much of...
I am a jerk for telling her that calling me a liar is not cool? OK. The seller who sold me the terrible shirt was gracious. Maybe she is unscrupulous, maybe she is not. But once I demonstrated the issue she got on with it. Are the pics I provided not blatant evidence? No, I don't appreciate this *(&) saying what she did. So, I fired back in kind. No threats, nothing. I will, at best, still be out the effort, time and return shipping. I am not getting off on any of it. If...
I did not threaten her with anything. I told her that I don't appreciate telling me these pics don't show any pulls, issues and claiming, implicitly, that I am unreasonable. She offered refund but I am sure that does not include original shipping. So, I replied with my displeasure about her attitude and lack of responsibility for her merchandise. If she responds that she will refund original shipping, I won't open a case. Otherwise, I will. Is that OK? I never mentioned...
Yes, I know that NEW W/O TAG is often bogus though I have a tie myself up on SF that is actually NEW without the tag.Tag clipped, never worn. Does that count? But that shirt was NEW W/TAG so the horror when I opened it...... If she agrees to refund original shipping and not make me go through the res center, I might not leave any feedback or possibly neutral. I am not going to ruin her business beyond feedback(time, effort, care,etc.),anyway, but, personally, I have no...
Thank you very much. While I would probably only leave neg feedback, I am a bit surprised that you feel it is unethical if I went through with whatever it is to 'ruin' her business for a week. I don't think she is a huge seller, anyway. Is this just sympathy for fellow sellers? I would think that shady practices amongst your own would be frowned upon and you would not care if they are punished and to what degree. Personally, I find her selling practices appalling. I would...
You are just lazy and indulged. Put some effort in. Maybe you have dumb questions later, maybe you have well thought out questions later. Right now, can you really not comprehend my(and many others')issue with your OP? Do you really think many of those answers are not contained within the jillions of posts on SF or elsewhere? Is it hard to figure out that they probably are? I don't see that as a big leap but in this day and age, perhaps.
If I return them, do I leave neg feedback after she has refunded? I don't use ebay much(and this is why, good often but standards are not across the board) so I don't know and don't want to be unfairly dinged because of a sub standard seller who thinks someone not accepting their lies is 'unreasonable' and goes for unwarranted revenge. I will lose return shipping PLUS the original shipping which is quite a lot. And for this, she deserves punishment. I don't know about...
Please search the forums for the numerous threads that will answer this query for the umpteenth time. If you have some intelligent, specific questions afterward, ask away.
Question for sellers. Received some ties that were described as 'mint' and maybe even 'perfect' though at least the former. Lot of 8, at least 7 have pulls, maybe a dot stain and a couple of labels are half off. None of these particulars were in the description. I told seller,right away, sent pics which show the pulls. Not magazine quality but quite clear. Seller says i can have a refund but is basically telling me they are fine and that I am a *()&, implicitly. I am sure...
Andreyb, as far as the 'look' of the actual operating facility that is required to make the finest shirting in all the world, what do you think is required? Are there a few expensive sewing machines that can be purchased? Yes. Are they necessary? No. I do not know these shirts, they may be great, decent or complete rubbish but your comment smacks of Russian tastes requiring that if expensive and they pay a high rent and have spent a lot of money to dazzle you, it must be...