or Connect

Posts by gambit50

You show Charlize but desire Upton? This does not jibe with the ridicule and hate(justified) of all those monstrosity, tasteless, XXXL watches shown previously. It is the bizarro version of that preference, actually.How is taste lost across these different avenues? They are close enough that I would think one's applies the same all the way.Stick to the watches, you are aces there.More generally, I do question whether people take into account the wearer's own size(wrist,...
Whole millions, eh? You are not educating me about any of this but thanks. Seals are a slippery slope. Hunting allowances mean nothing. Some locales allow hunting of animals with low counts. Others, not.And enforcement is often Also, there are so many varieties and when you allow X, people slip right down and do Y and Z.Also, let us be honest, if you are the type of person who covets uber exotic, rare, endangered or whatever type of skins, you will covet the rare type of...
Or better yet, yours.Do not cast stones from your cushy little bubble, mate.
Sure enough. But that avoids what is wrong with eating that meat in the first place which is convenient enough for you.And these days, whole animals put to use is not that common amongst the pricey, rare varieties.Enjoy your shark fin soup.
I was just going to wait and see if he paid but then figured I would ask the experienced ones in the ways of the ebay before I got caught up in some nonsense that I would not care to deal with. Thanks to CapnWes and DanM. Will hope the payment comes and item goes.
Seal? No. I am over myself enough to get on without it. Pigs are great. But you can use more than the pelts. It is not that I am some insane militant vegan or the like.I think they are idiotic, really. I have no issue eating pork. Dog? That is nasty. Same for cats and I do not particularly like cats. Human greed unrestrained is awful. There need be a limit to everything. Honestly, it is humans that need to be pared down. 7B+ going strong yet so many are pure misery. I...
^^^^Find cuffs that are somewhat narrow so they will only fall down to a certain point and are stopped by the width of your hand no matter the slack in the sleeve. RTW seems to make most cuffs too large. For aesthetics, narrower is better also. But why would you go from 32/33 to 34/35 rather than just 34 if possible? Also, every shirt is different in sizing for stated measurements. Try and try on again. This all assumes not having the sleeve made to your measurements, of...
The trivial, limitless greed and lack of regard for anything beyond one's immediate gratification on display is appalling. Disgusting.
Au naturale.
Sold a small value item. Buyer didn't pay and gave me the following, paraphrased: 'Problem with Bank of America account, get disability check on 22nd hope you will let me pay then.Will do so immediately.' Guy has positive fb as a buyer, many. I actually have received the same bs tha BAC account was suspended from an SF member who is just a troll and wasted my time. Difference being the SF bloke just never got back to me which I knew after I went over so much info back...