or Connect

Posts by gambit50

I was probably not clear so inserting a horrible pic. The photoshop pro skills do not come out with the tools at my disposal. Red line is about the bottom of your butt/rear/bum/whatever. The green is the crease that extends to high. Crease should fade out towards top of leg only. I would eliminate that first to see if the material falls a bit differently. Nothing to do with waistband at this point. But for now, the blue triangle highlighted is about the same puffy...
I am no tailoring expert but is that linen? I think the crease in the back is going up almost to your belt which might throw it off a bit. Perhaps eliminate that and see how it is. Maybe you will feel the same way still. Looks like a bit extra material basically where the bottom of your butt meeting the leg. One of the expert tailors would know much better if the seat seam is the key. Don't fret too much, looking good in that outfit as is.
3 Pre-Owned Shirts for sale. 1. Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Cotton Dress Shirt, Button Down Collar. Size XL. Condition about mint. 2. Theory Dress Shirt, Deep Dark Blue with Yellow/Green Stripes. Size ~XL. Condition very good, no flaws. 3.Brooks Brothers Yellow/White Cotton knit, Condition is very good except for some fraying in the bottom of the side as can be seen in one photo. Size L/XL(as stated on label). All 3 for $20 plus shipping at cost.
It is clear that your command of English is poor or you are completely dense and I know Cifo has RTW as I have worn it in the shop(oh, how they loved to stuff me into a jacket). The latter point is irrelevant to my rant, anyway. Yes, they have RTW but this new expansion is, obviously, going to be a new beast.Also, if you want to get into a pissing contest the next time you care to say something so obnoxious and rude as 'stay out of the thread' please do so in person so I...
^^^ You seem to be bent on making up nonsense. Maybe because of your friendship but I think also because you just do not see reality(or at least come off that way). Nothing you mentioned will get anyone a better bespoke suit and that is the concern that people are speaking about. Cifo is already the tops and that is due to the cousins' attention. They might not give most of their time to RTW but even a small bit means less. And knowing fashion managerial types, a lot of...
KITON Suit No Reserve Ends SUNDAY 6/15 http://www.ebay.com/itm/161327837712?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 CHARVET TIE Ends SUNDAY 6/15 http://www.ebay.com/itm/161331793038?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 If you win, PM on SF.
Agreed that most actually athletic builds(which I would say is 20-40% of those who claim they have one) do not look good with the completely bald shoulder.And I like a narrower seam to seam myself.Do you place your seams at the acromion end, jefferyd?I think if you truly have the body, that the jacket body cut somewhat like a sleeveless undershirt in the area of discussion is best. More vertical armhole, basically.And while your delt/tri is popping in this example, I...
You can make a visit to Hong Kong if you have some free time across a weekend. Flight isn't too bad. Granted throw in the cost of one and that does not help you save money depending on your price targets but there are many options for you to choose from at least, seemingly more than in Singapore.
If anyone is interested, the A Lange boutique in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong has a Grand Lange 1 LUMEN available.
Yes, pricing would be of interest. Wish I knew about Okuyama-san when I was in HK for awhile. Some of those examples have an especially understated elegance that you notice if you know. Much appreciated by those who go for this type of excellence. Very nice. Another cracker of a post, Nutcracker.