or Connect

Posts by gambit50

Previously worn pair of Nakes & Famous Weird Guy Raw Indigo Selvedge jeans. Very good condition. Wallet mark on back pocket bu besides that very minor wear. Tag size is 32 W and the inseam measures ~31.5 in which is a 32 L. $25 plus shipping which should be $7 in USA for Priority Mail. Elsewhere at cost. Will combine with other items of course. Possible pickup in NY. PM with questions. Ask for payment info if you actually want ot purchase.
Pair of APC NEW STANDARDS in excellent condition. Not much wear you can see just a few minor marks on back pocket. Tag Size is a 32. Inseam measures 30.5-30.75 in which is what a 31 usually measures. $35 plus shipping which for USA should be $7 USPS Priority. Elsewhere at cost. Possible pickup in NY. PM with questions. Ask for payment info if you want to purchase.
EG Cappelli is new, never worn. Marinellas worn probably 2-3 times and Charvet was worn more but is excellent if half a tick below the others. Cappelli $85 Marinellas $55 Charvet $40 Dimensions: EGC 3.6W, 58L Green M, 3.75W, 56L Light Blue M 3.6W, 61L Dark Blue M 3.75W, 59L Charvet 3.5W, 58L Prices are USD and do not include shipping. May also consider trading for other higher end ties. Possible pick up in NY. PM with questions or to buy. Ask for payment info if you...
Not much to say beyond the title. Size is 11E UK marked translating to about 12D US. $625 $565 Shipping at cost, will ship to anywhere. Possible local sale in NY. PM with questions or to purchase.
Advice from the pros if you please. Sold a Polo jacket that I stated in the ad was discolored around the waist and sleeves for $10 plus shipping. Buyer is a 0 feedback noob who sent me a 'brown around sleeves and collar' and a 'request refund'. I am thinking to tell her 'discolored stated in ad' and to sod off. I assume she will leave neg feedback but might do that anyway. Then call ebay if she does to tell them this is bs, she is new and clearly just looking for...
Not much to add to the title. Brand New in Box. Price is $575 $465 plus shipping to wherever. Possible in person sale in NY.
Order confirmation received for 2/2 pairs in new condition. I had sent a message yesterday stating that if there was no resolution by weekend or maybe Monday that I would have the charge refunded. I am sure it is just coincidence I received the news next day since so many people are now either having orders filled or cancelled.
Couple of shirts for sale. 1. Valentino Roma $20 + shipping 100% pink Cotton in EXCELLENT pre-owned condition. There is no fraying on edges of collar or sleeves. Certainly no stains or holes. See pics for more details. Has nice thick buttons, well crafted. Marked 16.5/42 Chest 23.75" Sleeve from center back 35.2" 2. Brooks Bros. SOLD $10 + shipping. 100% Cotton. Size is marked 16. White base with black/blue windowpane pattern. Condition is very good to excellent. It is...
Alright, sir. I usually reject people out of hand for any nonsense in the world, not just ebay. I will just stick with my usual based on your second. Patience, I do lack and items I want gone and with a good price but not worth future avoidable trouble. Thank you for the response.
Question for the experts. Buyer on a Best Offer item took my 'auto accept' number after some back and forth and rejecting their last offer and showing my number. I put the auto on at the same time. I don't think that part is relevant but became a non-payer. Had 5 feedback I think. All recent from some of the bigger clothing resellers that we know. I waited 2 days and sent an invoice. Another day and was about to open a non-paying case but was contacted saying she couldn't...