or Connect

Posts by gambit50

And the pic should not be earlier than the 11th taken.Otherwise, the pic is invalid.
That jacket is too short. If you want to look like the current trend of fanboy absurdity then wear it. Or because you like it. But it is not within the reasonable band of 'proper' jacket length. I also doubt your actual body measurements as the vast majority of people who claim these massive drops are mistaken to put it kindly. We can see your chest since your jacket hugs it and we can see your waist and hips since they fill your paints. And no matter how poorly cut and...
OP could have been more discreet. No reason to mention the tailor of the original shirt. Just ask for a 'good, cheap tailor to copy a shirt' or something to that effect. While I do not find the request untoward(Cleric?) it is just unnecessary to bring up the Cego name as Carl seems a decent fellow(I am not a client) and does not need to know about this. But #3 on that list is great.
Sanctions, mate, sanctions.
Marcodalondra, Really? Some statement from you. Well, I am sending a proxy to try it on his next foray into town. And using Greekos verbage just makes it closer to my heart. Not that I would care if the pizza is rubbish.
Taking offers. It is ecard so I just send you the code and you are off with it.
If you have to catch the local train from Rome to Naples you will not think much of the system. Much like pents not delivered for 2 years or ever. It is excellent pizza at Sorbillo(though not the bestest best) and it is amazing the price and makes me a bit angry at the nonsense prices charged around the world for the same. I get the importing costs, etc. but often they are using fior di latte around the world so this 'reason' goes out the window. And as AlexSF states the...
complimenti, really dear.
They are air shirts, why are you peeved? As some SF members have stated, you must know the customs of certain countries regarding their business practices so if you wait 2 or 6 or infinite months for your goods, that is a common standard and perfectly acceptable.
I was about to chime in with gloves but that is a bit dicey. There was a cool looking silver shop but I do not know if they have larger items for the home as it was closed and I never went back. Address in one of pics. Behind Museo di Bargello somewhere.