Posts by gambit50

Thanks for the reply. I edited my post to include that forwarder could ruin item or say it was ruined or whatever. Also, in this example the winning bidder is this Russian name and certainly HIS paypal, not a freight forwarder. Unless he owns, runs the forwarder. Not sure if that was the case when you sent to forwarders. As for how I am not covered. It is ebay, I am the seller, I think almost anything goes. I don't think having insurance is useful in this case either since...
Question for you experts, Sold ~$400 suit in USA. BIN, free ship. No Global shipping/overseas buyers allowed. Paid and I see from Paypal a Russian name in Cyrillic. The legit parts of the buyer are member since 2000 and some recent feedback but that means nothing if they leave it upon payment and cases are opened afterward. The less than comforting, No phone#, @mail.ru email and address in NV. Look it up and it is to a freight forwarding company Shipito. That company is...
2 pairs of Marco Pescarolo trousers(makes for Kiton). Made in Italy, of course, retail ~$450. Both are the Slim80 model and NWT, unhemmed Shipping anywhere at cost. 1. Blue pair is 90% Wool, 10% Silk. Size 50 EU which is a 34 US. Slim and flat front. Color is maybe a medium Air Force Blue with some sheen from the silk. Actual measurements: Waist, buttoned, bands together: ~17/43 Hem at bottom: 7/17.8 SOLD 2. Medium Grey 100% Wool, Size 52 EU/36 US. Slim and flat...
NWT Marco Pescarolo Napoli Grey Wool pants. Marco Pescarolo used by KITON to make theirs so you know there is high quality from this label. Made in Italy , Size is marked 50EU ~ 34 US Fantastic flat front, Napoletano look. Sleek and fitted. Superior to many other expensive faves like Incotex, etc. Measurements cm/in: Waist: 43.8/17.25 Inseam: 79.4/31.25 (~4/1.5 under) Leg opening: 19/7.5 Material 96% Wool, 4% Elastane. $100 + shipping anywhere.
Hermes and E. Marinella ties for sale. Both 100% silk, prices are CONUS. Anywhere else at additional cost. 1. Hermes Burgundy with Blue Ball Motif. Excellent Condition. Length 56/142.25 Width 3.25/8.25 SOLD 2. E. Marinella Navy with light Blue Geometric. Excellent Condition. Width 3.75/9.5 Length 60/152 $50 That's it, that's all, PM with inquiries.
Blue Denim Skinny Jeans from Barney's New York CoopP. Excellent condition. You can see that the hem bottoms are not worn through in the picture. Material is 90% cotton and 10% polyester so these have some stretch. This is originally slightly distressed denim as you can see in the pictures. Tag is marked size 32. Actual measurements. Waist with front and back aligned. 16.7 in Inseam 31.75 in Leg opening Just under 7 in Shipping CONUS USPS Priority stuffed in a flat rate...
Have a pair of new boat shoes that I want to sell. There are 2 scratches(thin and long like a nail scratch) that show the much lighter exposed leather(not difficult on boat shoes). Any advice on how to lessen the visual damage? Dark brown color if that makes a difference.
E. Marinella tie in excellent condition. Dimensions in/cm: Width 3.75/9.5 Length 60/152 $60 $55 CONUS. Shipping outside US at balance of cost.
Thanks, mate!
White Polo SS Shirt from Spier Mackay. Tag was removed, unfortunately, but is unworn and unwashed. Had ordered some because I lost my polo stash but it was then found. Size is L/Large and they are a slim, modern fit to me. $10 + ship from US. Having trouble uploading the pics so ask if I forget to update though it is the same as from their site. PM for purchase or questions.