or Connect

Posts by shadykay sf

Greetings gents,   Please see below for sale item: - Item is brand new with tags. Never worn, never tried on. - Item comes from a smoke free home. - Asking price: $130 OBO Paypal ONLY   NOTE:   1. Rugby Ralph Lauren rugby:    
Greetings gents,   I have the following button-ups for sale:   NOTE: - All of the following items are Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirts - All are sized 14 1/2 - 32 - All have been worn only a handful of times - Comes from a smoke-free home - Each shirt is $30 shipped, but if you purchase all of them, $130 shipped. PAYPAL ONLY! - PM me with offers =)   1.      2. Supima Cotton Non-Iron Extra-Slim Fit Bengal Stripe Dress Shirt Color:...
Besides aesthetically (since you can compare photos of them yourself from TOJs website)? Nothing.
 INB4 refund queue is quoted 15-20 weeks....blows my mind there is even a queue for refunds...
 Contractors....they exist. Hire a manager on a contract...say...up to the last jacket being mailed out?   And this line I think best summarizes TOJ as a company: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Good stuff, might have to swing by a Jcrew this weekend.
Copped.     $234 from SSense.
Anyone ever handle the Knowles leather jacket?   It's on sale right now and I'm contemplating purchasing it...
Yeah I don't get this. They are behind as it is, with a jacket maker sick/family issues.... This is bullshit
 Lol who gives a f*** at this point? They stopped taking orders. Oh, you guys are keeping hope alive that he will restart his MTM business? What time frame did he give you one that one???