or Connect

Posts by PeeCeeBee

Based on the pictures shared, it seems that the leather was forced into an odd concave shape. Though I do not have experience with AS yet, this definitely doesn't look they passed QC from a reputable shoe maker. Perhaps you can consider dropping a note directly to AS for clarification?
I think it is best to write to Betty. I got my Ruby Shell and belt through email confirmation with Betty.
Despite being the largest automatic movement (IIRC) and esthetically pleasing, they are one of the worse in terms of accuracy. I love the look of the Portuguese 7 days but eventually I sold off the piece due to the poor accuracy (runs 5-10 mins fast after a few days).
Agree with the points made. With some care, the watch should not show much wears on bracelet and bezel. I own a discontinued 15300 which I'm absolutely happy with (not a daily beater though) where the overall built quality and price point won me over. Still lust for a 15202 but that would be another story.And true enough the older brushed finished Rolex sports models do hide swirls better.That being said, the new Lange 1815 up down is asthestically appealing as well but...
   I fit into a UK7 for both Simpson and Uetam but I found that suede pair has some heel slippage vs. calf (comparing both Uetam loafers I have). Not sure if it is due to batch issue or the nature of suede vs. calf.
  Another Carmina Monk Maiden Voyage.
  Carmina Double Monk
    This pair fits snugly on first try. Will update when I start wearing them.
Thanks for the information. Maybe I should try on the pair of 80342 that my wife got for me from your store few days ago. I will see the actual shoes tomorrow. Can't wait.
It's Summer throughout the year here in Singapore. Boots are quite a rare scene. Have a great weekend to all.