or Connect

Posts by PeeCeeBee

Latest MTO pair from Vass. Pictures courtesy of a good friend @techaview. Mid Brown Suede in F last.  
Something unique but my next pair would probably do without.
  My side swept monk with Goyser stitch in K last. Not as comfortable as i wished it had been after a day's walking and the leather creases a little more than desired.
Yes indeed the wallet got thinner after the trip.I suspect the Otsuka RTW at 33000 yen are the imported ones (not made in Japan). Leather looks ok but would prefer those under the Otsuka Shoten range (60K to 70K range).There are still lots of undiscovered gems in Japan. Love this place.
Some Otsuka and Miyogi Kgoyo i have seen and in some cases tried on during the trip:-   Miyogi Kogyo split toe derby at World Footwear Gallery     Otsuka RTW at Isetan Mens     Otsuka Shoten (supposedly higher end range) button boots at Isetan Mens 66,000 yen   Otsuka generic RTW whole cut with open channel stitching at Isetan Mens  
 I visited their workshop during my holiday trip recently and placed an order after trying out the sizing.From my conversation with them, they do not have retail store front at the moment but is working on mail order (not sure when it would be ready though).They offer MTO options where you can choose the type of leather (calf, suede, cordovan in various colours) and also the sole type (leather, dainite).As mentioned in some posts earlier on, they make RTW for Clematis...
Joe Works Apron front Derby just received today. Last 0 and made in Annonay calf. E width.    
 Double monk burgundy shell on the right.
I have gotten my Inca 80250 burgundy cordovan before the price adjustment. Here seen with the Simpson Rubi Shell as comparison.