or Connect

Posts by PeeCeeBee

Hi, Planning to do it through retailers or direct with Carmina?I am rather keen to get a pair in calf now while i just received a pair of full strap in Polo suede.
Dear Charlie, I appreciate you spending time to explain on the situation and personally it gives us consumers a better understanding of the works you do and the materials your company purchase.Many of us are introduced to Equus Leather through this wonderful forum. One way or another, we get to try out your products and I may say I am satisfied with the quality which is exactly why I am considering a next order with your company. The service has been great thus far and I...
I was browsing the webstore and realized that there is a significant price hike on the belts offered. Some are more than 20% as compared to few months ago when I placed my first order. It has thus become challenging to pen down new purchase. Is there some specific reason for this price increase?
That's a very good suggestion. Thanks for sharing.
 That's absolutely nonsense. All my 3 direct purchases from Carmina webstore has not been able to avoid the tax. Only consolation is the free shipping for the last pair.
I have exactly the same problem. They bill to my office and my finance chick hand me the invoice for settlement haha.
Was still valid when I placed my order last Friday. Shoes arrived on Wednesday this week.
Thanks for sharing. Perhaps I need to pay attention to Steve's more often in the future.Congrats mate on this beautiful MTO make up.
Gorgeous pair of navy shell Carmina. Could you reveal where you got them from?
Based on the pictures shared, it seems that the leather was forced into an odd concave shape. Though I do not have experience with AS yet, this definitely doesn't look they passed QC from a reputable shoe maker. Perhaps you can consider dropping a note directly to AS for clarification?