or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

I'll be there if only to meet troikas plus one... Also to show off my thrifted tender co. and iron heart...
next time I want you all to pay attention to something I post I will make sure to include unclothed female calves in the background (also eazy please post more pics of your work especially that futuristic biker gang thing you told me about)
+90 the level of thirst in this thread is unreal...
wearing bandana print taylor stitch tomorrow will try to snap a pic 
apple store selfie respect
I remember wanting one of those so badly in middle school....
One of my friends is working as a linguist translating ancient graffiti in Naples this summer so if anyone needs a Naples proxy I got you also he would appreciate shopping recommendations for relatively affordable staple clothes (I recommended boggi Milano although I don't know if they have a Naples location...)
I knew that they were mens warehouse when I bought them i've seen/bought/flipped a few of made in england mens warehouse braces and they are pretty nice, wouldn't have bought these if there were straight black though I bought them specifically because they are white braces which are harder to find and imho cooler in many types tux rig configurations, figured someone would agree (daniel craig) and want them
I have been slacking the the thrift department lately...I've been preaching at my church, (nordys ocbd, incotex, and shell florsheims all thrifted)  [[SPOILER]]  going to some crusty ass punk shows, preparing for finals,going to museums... [[SPOILER]] ect. ect. ect. but here are a few of the recent things I have found...hermes (slightly stained would appreciate info on how to treat) available, silk knits x2 (striped altea milano is available, blond lands end is n/a), linen...