or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

[[SPOILER]]
thrift fit:
Actually I'm taking greyhound... My car is no moreWhat day are you leaving? I'm down to carpool and pay for gas... Pm me
Sounds good I just have to write an Econ paper and pack for Santa BarbaraP.s. I am also a member of the chetb fan-club
I should start posting more of the art I find...no one really seems to do that and I know we have a few collectors...someone should make a thread!
I think I'm gunna break mine out tomorrowxFit BattlexAlso I just got a suede blouson from spoo like the one you got from me I think I'm gunna try to channel some Eazy in it later this week
The one I bought retail is the third most I have spent on an item of clothing, for me it is relatively very expensive...But I would agree their pricepoint is very accessible
I don't know what that means but I am excitedAlso, thread first?(P.s. shoutout to troika for driving us around on what is probably the longest and least productive thrift run of our lives)
When I was there Jim was showing me their house brand vicuña, they had just got them in that week. I was reaching out to touch one when I realized I had a little cut on my finger that was bleeding. That could have been awful...
highest bidder on loro doubt that will last the hour