or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

a little project I worked on yesterday... my mannequin didn't have a covering for the head and there was a bunch of staples and foam and stuff sticking out and it looked gross so I cut a piece of wood (we don't have a band saw so I had to use a hand saw it sucked) used a wood burner to put my initials in it then treated it and glued it on, imho I think it looks pretty cool
somebody size small aka brian might want to take a look at this http://www.ebay.com/itm/261255323347?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1427.l2649 if I had more funds I would buy with the intent to use as trade bait or flip but I figure I will pass a good deal on
noragi's are dope but not when they are dark denim, I like the tan/linen one visvism put out or the heavily distressed/washed one
I mean I get that products are offensive but you don't need to block the entire word from the whole forum...
uhhhh why was ********* turned into *********
EVERYONE CHECK FRENCHYS BLOG NOW
for such grail level brands it looks like you scooped up stuff from the sale section of *********...
first of all great fit and everything BUT HOLY SHIT ARE YOUR FOREARMS BIGGER THAN YOUR BICEPS?!?!
my response to stichys rant about not buying "cheap"   At the end of the day looking good will be expensive, but you can choose whether you want to spend a lot of money or a lot of time. With very little time but a large chunk of change one can possess a styleforum approved wardrobe with little fuss, but the opposite is also true. For example, some may say one would would be better off just buying a couple of mercer and sons ocbds instead of the left over scraps at...