or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

y u so thirsty doh
x post from thrift thread
is damn good or bad? I really need to get rid of these shoes but I can't bring myself to until I find a suitable replacement preferable pebblegrain beefroll
thrift fit from church today: andover shop, brooks brothers, henry rosen, j crew also who the hell makes these henry rosen made in Italy pants, I love them, they are washed cotton like a lbm 1911 or bolgioli jacket and the label looks familiar I just can't place it
Also check out how stuff works and selected shortsMatt: I take back what I said about you posting your finds, keep them to yourself you damn show off
anybody have a 42 barracuda g9 they want to trade for a 40?
dude this is my real name on here I am not tryna share everything
haha sorry yeah the top the obviously suede but the bottom/side is leather let me get you some better pics, can I pm them to you?
ascot chang definitely allen Edmonds yes especially in mint condition but people don't really get excited about allen Edmonds on the forum but go ahead and post they are still a good brag     SUP FELLAS spent all of yesterday skating between thrift shops and 711s and having a great time, I learned wallrides and lazerflips and became the king of hippy hops and layouts   first up is the oldest piece I have ever found COULD SOMEONE VERIFY AND DATE THE UNION TAG AND LOOK AT...
Found my oldest piece today and it is outerwear with turnback cuffs patch pockets and a 3/2 stance not to mention being windowpane Will post later