or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

Looking for some real comfy, soft, flannel trousers preferably in a light grey with a 32 waist and enough room in the leg for a 34 inseam with cuff, I don't mind pleats but I don't prefer them
I have decided to make the mmm and the 3x1 available both are slightly too big in the waist at 34 and the j leg on the mmm is too cool for me
Your posts are my favorite because that are always so unfussy unpretentious and comfortable lookingAlso cocososa teach me how to carry my height as well as you
Freshman year I was 5' 8 same chest waist length ect as the "average man" now I am a 6' 5 190lb freak
Gmmcl: no
Congrats dolphin!
First time thrifting in Berkeley with the lurker books and tweed He pulled some sweet unlined leather gloves I got a club Monaco piqué button down that I am going to try and dye indigo And some rrl forward pleat houndstooth pants in 36x31 if anyone is interested in wearing mc clothes by a workwear brand Also a bb shirt for myself that is only brag worthy because it fits my long arms and skinny neck(also am I correct in thinking this is 80s era? I have trouble identifying...
Favorite stichey fit ever maybe I don't even mind the double monks
Thanks for the link stichey. No idea if this is appropriate but you guys can flame me if you hate itX-post
I will on TuesdayI'm thinking Chelsea boots, drapey knit, and slouchy T