or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

Pretty much... Check out this video about Kendrick though
That volcom find brings me back to my middle school days...
this seller has everything mislisted folk, edwin, thom browne, mmm all just labled as "shirt" "jeans" "dressy shirt"   http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=season03&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc no affiliation, buy at your own risk, sketch pics
Beefroll penny Tb oxfords cdg star wars oh my ps ended up just getting your boxes out yesterday look for some 40lbs of stuff coming your way
Disagree also dm7s past two fits have been excellentAlso gmmcl1,7,8 I wish I could tell you to keep on of the trad triple patch 3/2 hopsacks but as Hanser said they need to be longerI don't like 2 or three on you the super high button stance is off putting
"yeah shit dude m65's are so next level"-every menswear blogger circa 2009
I have no idea why I post in this thread so much since I only hit up a store or two once every couple of weeks but here is todays goodies tradtastic j press, 1/2 lined, 3/2 herringbone, light and airy size 38-40 R/L it is a little snug but I am debating getting the sleeves lengthed and keeping it, if anyone has something cool to trade for it hmu [[SPOILER]] Benjamin Bixby isn't seen much on the forum, I expected the shirts to be nicer considering how everyone...
Hurtful that you would think I am anything less than an interstellar janitor
I call this my "I just got home from a 3 day bender without my phone or wallet and have blood all over my common projects so no one talk to me" look Uniqlo Wrangler Incotex Common projects