or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

barrellllll proxy that iron heart at cost (this might work if you are still drunk...) and 38R I didn't realize you lived around here, you, me, barrel, and troika should get together and thrift and since none of us are the same size we wont have to fight over stuff
In this round do we have a list yet?
One long ass anime like 700 episodes and don't even get me started on the manga
 Can we not do this againalso I have no idea who you are talking about I cant think of anyone worse than meand though I am by no means a heavy hitter my finds have gotten much better. In that last few trips I havepulled mmm drakes 3x1 momotaro ZEGNA barbera (that for some reason no one has freaked out about which is surprising sinxe one pieces are all  the rage right now) an windowpane overcoat from 1958 with turn back cuffs, rrl Versace and some good stuff for personal...
I hate myself so much right nowI am sorry I was pissy with you wes
I would disagree that a cashmere plaid 3/2 blazer by zenga is in any way a -1
Why am I not garnering the instant praise a youth of my generation requires YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I AM A SPECIAL FLOWER
First one piece collar I have ever handled POSSIBLY A THREAD FIRST and first barbera I found that wasn't damaged or women's (it also feels like it is part wool or cashmere or some luxe shit like that but I can't find any content tag) Also a zenga cashmere plaid 3/2 jacket in size eu 56
 is that a lands end Shetland? if so I have the same one
jlh