or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

Oh shit I forgot you went there I checked in with most my sb friends but I feel bad I forgot to check in with you, glad you're all right, I was actually in slo this weekend it would have been good to meetup although I despise thrifting thereStopped off at a random store on the drive back to the Bay Area like an hour ago and found theseBunch of raw silk and wool challis and madras talbotts not picturedThe package I have waiting for me from silverware is the only thing...
1. Alan flussers steinmart collection is killer if you have the stones to wear it and live in the south 2. You guys have given me the itch super badly, finished school last week, immediately visited relatives in San Louis obisbo but now I'm on my back to the bay and I'm hitting it HARD 3. Eazy that is probably my favorite haul in a long long time
Possibly in if they don't card but two e-gent meetups in two weeks make be too often for me...
  STICHY JUST K.O.'d YOU WITH ONE PUNCH
38 that guide is super helpful I now realize what I thought was a short sleeve indigo noragi is actually a jinbei and I have been wearing it all wrong...
I think I'll fit right in..
those old trippy hermes ties are my favorite 
When is part two of spoos thrift thread battle narrative dropping, I've been waiting for almost a year...
he rejected my request to change my username :/
not at all what i expected ridethecliche to look like