or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

was good back when I had a set-up that fit me hahawhy you thrift a board? boots?
If people could keep an eye out for a fleece lined denim jacket in a women's large/men's medium, a tennis skirt in 10 or L and a high waisted pleated skirt in the same size (Not for me)
In
Eazy that may be my favorite thrift fit ever... In honor of eazy here is me trying on the raddest ll bean bomber ever he sent me... Peep that patina and ignore the scowl I don't know how to take selfies correctly...
Suede blouson that's like a 38-40 AVAILABLE scarf and chinos for myself n/a Polo raw silk untipped tie AVAILABLE
Some e thrifts Cool no name hand rolled linen pocket squares Only the green/pink one is available The elephants are very drakes Are these c&j? N/A
damnnnn that pushhead zorlackk
Yep mostly lurking, I live in Oakland now, troika has come through, hit me up if you are ever in the neighborhood
Mid haul today Only pic I could be bothered to take Found a bunch of other shit all n/a EGs fit me and are cool cinchbacks trousers so please don't pm, art is from a local gallery that represents handicapped artists...
I've been absent for a bit...Anybody recognize the maker on this sexy NA thang?Also who knew nat Nast made anything worthwhile [[SPOILER]] Also here is part of a haul from Friday so this still qualifies as brag post and not an asking makers tag questions post...