or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

Shout out to two dudes for both the jacket and the buttons on this bad boy (you know who you are) Was asked to take a fit pic with the piece and since I haven't done a thrift fit in a loooonnnnhggh time here we go Prl made in USA db from forum homies Chambray button down whose brand I am embarrassed to say (lands end custom) thrifted by me Prl Italy chinos fleabay Random free chiseled captoes from spoo that I originally got a for a friend but snagged for myself once I...
piccolo is the third gren weave but as you said that one is fina after all
yep but I didn't thrift it either, it came as a freebie in a trade with drivingincarswithpocketsquares whose sf handle i have forgotten
grail since seventh grade when I first got into vintage skate graphics@noob and I were just talking about this actuallyjeff grosso toy box deck, graphics only visible under the wheelbase but I knew what it was the moment I saw it  [[SPOILER]]   if it was mint it would be worth like 2k as it is now, it's going to go into my personal collection until the end of time also found, a brooks brothers country club silk sweater for myself that I have been waiting to go down to $1...
you have any decks lying around... I only own repops...
you have no idea...I used to collect them...
I am also looking for the same thing but Santa Cruz exclusivelySize L or XL
Cop and proxy....
1. What month and day did I join ebay? June 2000 2. How many years and months since then has it been? 14 years 2 months 3. Whats the longest adjective I have ever used in an eBay auction title? Hint - it was on a tie supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 4. What item did I recently sell for $493.88? http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUXURY-3K-Brunello-Cucinelli-Tan-Pebbled-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket-Coat-46-NR-/310996813683?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&hash=item4868dac773 5. How many ties...
French has been killing it lately His first post has a thread first... http://frenchyfoundit.tumblr.com