or Connect

Posts by Ian Erickson

you motherfuckers forgot to thumb my last post, it's okay I forgive you, but please correct that mistake as soon as possible
fun fact there is a cool local band called quaaludes  things I have aquired over the past day or sopith helmet thriftmmm blazer from spooindigo made in japan noragi thrifttalbott ascot thriftaltea milano knit thriftgrey incotex from troikasupreme tank that says fuck you from ebayall of it is for me except the tie and ascot
fuck me I look bad in pictures troikas the dude though he just let me and henry post up in his place and steal hell shit, he thinks I just took some incotex and gave back a purple label tie but really I snatched his tellason, his common projects, his soul, and his girlfriend
somebody cop http://www.ebay.com/itm/261449412635?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
are any of you guys plaidika on tumblr? im getting some weird messages from him...
Disagree younger than you don't even remember 9/11
Really most purple label fits short and wide in my experiance
YepAlso I want that purple label black linen
Found a person grail, a mundane one, but a grail none the less, pics tomorrow (hint cap'n finds a ton of this pattern)
so my haul ended up not being as large as I thought...for my dad n/atraded with some non forum dude and they are too big, loake suede tassles size UK 11.5F AVAILABLEcanali birdseye peak lapel size EU56 Availablelvc sunset chambray size small AVAILABLEOG brooks brothers patchwork bleeding madras already sold them so N/A2 are e-thrifts that just came the others are true thrifts, all availablealan flusser bespoke reverse orphans 40x34 just bought to pop cherry AVAILABLE  ...