or Connect

Posts by IRKSM

I actually live behind a jazz club haha if i open my window I can hear live jazz most nights
 agreed on both accounts, we literally just talked about the song/album last week so it was cool to see it pop up
Doors to school are chained because of a protest... so I went thrifting... Haven't hit vinyl in a while Taking a history of jazz class this semester, this is my profs favorite album, I've got another three behind it, cannonball adderly, Scott Joplin, and Tolkien reading some short stories from the lotr universe...
[[SPOILER]]
thrift fit:
Actually I'm taking greyhound... My car is no moreWhat day are you leaving? I'm down to carpool and pay for gas... Pm me
Sounds good I just have to write an Econ paper and pack for Santa BarbaraP.s. I am also a member of the chetb fan-club
I should start posting more of the art I find...no one really seems to do that and I know we have a few collectors...someone should make a thread!
I think I'm gunna break mine out tomorrowxFit BattlexAlso I just got a suede blouson from spoo like the one you got from me I think I'm gunna try to channel some Eazy in it later this week
The one I bought retail is the third most I have spent on an item of clothing, for me it is relatively very expensive...But I would agree their pricepoint is very accessible