or Connect

Posts by yintangc

IJust received the varsity jacket from a fellow member today. But when I tried that on, it was too tight!! Damn. Now I have to sell it.   I just lowered the price and am selling it for $230 include shipping CONUS. The original link was below. I only tried it on. The jacket is in super great condition. The leather sleeves are butter soft and broken in. No stain, tears or...
Up for sale are two pairs of shoes. I'm moving to another country soon and have to give up some of my favorite shoes. Take a look.   1. G-STAR Denim chukka boots   The first item is a nice pair of chukka boots from G-STAR. The material is dark navy denim, which is very unique, with red sole. They are some of my favorite shoes. I purchased them in February this year from SSENSE. I've worn them a few times. They are still in good condition.   The size is 8, which is...
Sold!
Brand new J Crew wool blazer in dark grey, size 38s, $55   The first item is a brand new J Crew Blazer Ludlow blazer in dark grey. The size is 38S.   I bought this when it was on sale but have never worn it. The tag is intact.   Two buttons, double vent, 100% wool.   This is a very nice blazer. It goes with anything, whether professional, or casual. It'll keep you warm for most of fall. In winter, wear it with a sweater, and throw on some coat will be an...
UP for sale is a nice pair of Salvatore Ferragamo boots. The color is beige with red sole. I purchased them last year and have only worn them for 5-6 times. They are still in great condition. The boots come with original dust bags. The size is 8.5. They are roughly the same size as Clarks desert boots in size 8.   I lower the price to $55 including shipping CONUS. This is the final drop. Please PM or leave posts below if interested. Thanks!
Up for sale is this nice pair of Salvatore Ferragamo boots. I purchased them last year and have only worn them for 5 or 6 times. As the pictures show, they are still in great condition. The boots come with dust bags. Size 8.5. They are roughly the same as Clarks desert boots in size 8.   The price is $100 including shipping CONUS. Please PM or leave posts below if interested. Thanks!
1. Brand new J Crew wool blazer in dark grey, size 38s, $70   The first item is a brand new J Crew Blazer peak label blazer in dark grey. The size is 38S.   I bought this when it was on sale but have never worn it. The tag is intact.   Two buttons, double vent, 100% wool.   This is a very nice blazer. It goes with anything, whether professional, or casual. It'll keep you warm for most of fall. In winter, wear it with a sweater, and throw on some coat will...
Up for sale are a few coats, and jackets that are either new or in good condition. I'm moving to another place soon, and I have too many clothes to take, especially outwears. I decided to sell a few of them to those who need them.   1. Navy Uniqlo +J duffle coat in small size, $70   The next item is a navy small duffle coat from Uniqlo +J collection.   I purchased from the 34th street Uniqlo store in nyc back in 2012 at the price of $160. It a very nice, wam...
Up for sale is a A.P.C Wool Jacket with shearling collar in size M. It is in excellent condition. It is navy in color, 100% wool. Very warm for the coming cold seasons. It's box fit, true to size. I'm 5'11 and this jacket fits me perfectly. I bought this jacket from another forum member three months ago. I haven't worn it often simply because I have too many coats. It has stayed in my closet. I figured I'd better sell to someone who really needs it. The...
Have the same one. Neat jacket.