or Connect

Posts by IndependenceChi

The Marine is the only model we have for right now. You can get all the details here... http://independence-chicago.com/north-sea-clothing-the-mariner-navy/
Hey Guys,   I wanted to let everyone know that we are running a 40% off sale on F/W '13 Nigel Cabourn with Well-Spent this weekend only!   You can get all the details over at Well-Spent http://well-spent.com/2013/10/18/the-friday-find-nigel-cabourn-sale-at-independence/   If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at info@independence-chicago.com or call us at 312.675.2015.
Hey Guys,   Just thought I would let you know that we are running a 40% off sale on F/W '13 Nigel Cabourn with Well-Spent this weekend only!   Head on over to http://well-spent.com/2013/10/18/the-friday-find-nigel-cabourn-sale-at-independence/ to get all the details.   If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at info@independence-chicago.com or call us at 312.675.2015.
Hey Guys,   We don't carry any XS, but we do have several Size Small shirts on sale for 50% off right now and are more than happy to send pictures and measurements.   Get in touch at 312.675.2105 or info@independence-chicago.com   Timothy
Hey Guys,   I wanted to extend an offer on North Sea Clothing through Independence. We are bringing in The Marine from North Sea Clothing to Independence in the coming weeks and wanted to offer a discounted pre-sale price to styleforum. We will be discounting the The Marine sweater by 20% to any members interested in picking the sweater up a few weeks in advanced. The total for the sweater after the 20% off will be $183.00 plus shipping, which will vary on destination...
Also, I thought you guys might be interested in knowing that we have 3 South2West8 bags in stock and on sale for 30% off.   Canal Park Tote - on sale for $94.50 LaCrosee Briefcase - on sale for $262.50 Large Funny Pack - on sale for $52.50   As with our last post, call us at 312.675.2105 or email me at info@independence-chicago.com for any further details.
Unfortunately, we do not have any XS. In case a small would work, Pit to Pit on the small in this colorway is 19 inches.
Hey guys,   Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have a few great pieces on sale at Independence.   Real McCoys - A-2 Olive Deck Jacket - 25% off Real McCoys - A-2 Brown Leather Jacket - 25% off Nigel Cabourn - Navy Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket - 50% off   We also have a few SS13 pieces from Kapital, Journal Standard, Engineered Garments, and Post Overalls at 50% off as well!   If you are interested, please contact us by phone at 312.675.2105 or by...
Hey Guys,   We got one last Flannel Work Shirt in from Engineered Garments for the season. As always, if you are interested please contact us at 312.675.2105 or email us at info@independence-chicago.com.  
Hey Guys,   Just thought I'd pop in and let you guys know that we got our shipment of Nigel Cabourn this week!   We have the following available....   Cameraman in Army & Stone -- $1300.00 Mallory Jacket -- Army -- $900.00 Mallory Jacket -- Brown -- $900.00 Everest Parka -- Vintage Orange -- $3150.00   Plus we have sizing left in the Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket in Navy -- $1080.00 marked down 50% to $540.00   Please contact us at...