or Connect

Posts by Teapot418

Sold elsewhere!
Dropped to $120!
A pair of Allen Edmonds McTavishes in Natural Wax Infused Leather, size 10D.  I've had these about a year and a half, worn them maybe six to ten times total in the time I've had them. They've been stored with shoe trees the whole time I've had them, and they're in great condition.  Asking $135 $120 shipped, or best offer.   Feel free to ask for any additional photos or anything!
Seems like the linen shirts just restocked online.
Isaora Cuffed Judo Pants. Black, Size L (NWT)   New with tags. Just got these and they're too big for me. I'd love to trade them for a medium, or $180 shipped (or best offer).   PRICE DROP: $120 shipped or best offer   ~19" waistband across the front. 53% cotton, 47% tencel
I have a merino tshirt and a henley, and the insulated shirt.  The mediums for all of them fit great on me, and I'm 6'3", 200 lbs, 41" chest. They're all pretty long which is nice if you're tall.
Nope, flyknit chukkas.
Thanks for the feedback, the MA-1 is Uniqlo. Honestly, I have to agree on the shape since it's pretty ovoid. I'll try the sweats with different tops and shoes sometime.  And day off isn't really an excuse, because that's when I can try to play with things I wouldn't wear to work.
Comfy day off:  
Uniqlo/TOJ/Uniqlo/Uniqlo/Nike   Nexus 5 camera is weird