or Connect

Posts by Evil Abed

Left this behind yesterday, hadn't seen anything like it. USA made, cool details (like the leather pocket buckles/throat latch), but the quality of the denim just wasn't there/wasn't selvedge, it just felt off. Haven't seen this label before- [[SPOILER]] Good pass?
100% this. In the past few months, I've dropped 20 lbs (and falling) without really "trying" per se. No crazy diets or exercise plans, just an overall change in lifestyle. I credit a lot of this to meeting my girlfriend. She's pretty much vegan, but in the best ways possible, and doesn't care if I eat animals or not. I just eat much healthier than I used to, and have managed to cut out all the sweets I just to treat myself to regularly (also I've switched to having soy...
Unfortunately they're 33.5-31... I wish I had a pair in my size, they are so nice. 
Thanks guys, that's what I figured, much appreciated!
Welcome G! Gents, a few questions I'd love your input on. First off, are these moleskin, or just brushed cotton of some sort? I went with the latter.  Second, what are your thoughts on these skeets... Real, or pole dancer's bosom? [[SPOILER]]  Then this reserved guy... Note made in China tag [[SPOILER]]
Speaking of [[SPOILER]] Also a few skeets, and also a RLBL shirt I may want some help with... I think it might be a sample or something. Has a hand written tag over the RLBL tag.
Damn man, I was gonna say, this is neither a Christy sole nor crepe, but on closer inspection, it does look like some sort of vibram branded crepe that's been painted white... The fuck is that?Good luck dude, I feel for ya. Try these guys next time... http://greenwichvintage.us. On another note, tried to go pro-style today and do a west to east strafing of the shops, hit up 10 or 11 and a few consignment shops, came home with 4 shirts, all found close to where I live. 
Ray-   I can only assume this is why LA appears to be dry.
Amadar- . Saw a bunch of similar stuff at my Marshalls and TJX, doubt any of it will make it to the deep discounts you probably snagged yours for. I've never seen Oxxford there either, that thing is killer.